Goodbye

Falling In Love With Bethany Mota

Goodbye

A/N:

To all the lovely Janoskianators and Motavators!We know you all have waited for an update for some quite while.Love you readers!Keep on reading!I love that the Janoskains live in Cali now!

{Bethany Noel Mota's Pov}

I am staying in America.I really want to go back to Australia but Jai wants me to stay and live the Cali life considering I do school online and I am a senior.I really don't want to let go of Jai but I won't.We are going to the long distance relationship.I will travel once in a while to see Jai and the boys.I also have 2 shows on AwesomenessTv to do,Make Me Over and IMO.I am helping Jai pack.He's gonna leave soon.Sadly.But they are signed to Sony and they have a future ahead aswell.Also they may go on a world tour ;).Hopefully.Jai finished up and he took out his grey beanie that he wore in the Set This World On Fire Video.

"Here I want you to have it."Jai said

"I love it."I smiled and blushed.I put it on and we went out to the living room.

We went out to the car and I held Jai's hand.Andrea and Luke kissing once every 10 second.But it was cute.We arrived at LAX.And the boys were going through security and stuff.They finished and Jai dragged me to somewhere.Like in the middle of the building.He kissed me so full of passion I just almost died.We continued kissing and then it was time for him to go.I let go and he went away.A tear slipped away but I went back into the car.Jai is gone....now I know how my mom felt when I left.