chapter19- Just another day

Harley's pov~

It's just another day with the gang and I am so hungry and last night I woke up last night because I had a dream about me and Joker in the movie ' The Notebook' and I woke at the where we were supposed to make up. I think it could've been a sign about yesterday when I was talking to Bruce and Joker and I kind of had an argue in front of Bruce and maybe me and him should mend it so that I won't have another dream about me and Joker in a situation about relationships💏💑. But first I need food. I look around for the boys, I go downstairs to the man cave to see no boys at all so I call Jokers phone📲 and he doesn't answer the phone. I go in the living room to see the girls watching TV. I decide to make food and Dessert🍨🍰 because I can tell the other girls are hungry as well. After I'm done I step back and think we might be missing something so I pulled out some ice cream and sparkling water. There my masterpiece of food:

I bring the food to the girls and we just eat until we get full

I bring the food to the girls and we just eat until we get full. We're in the middle of Keeping up with the Kardashians when the boys bust in through the door. "Hey, where did you guys go last night?" "We went to Riddler's place for some drinks and then I guess we just had a little to much." "Oh well I'm glad your home babe, and is he in the hallway is that why the door is still open." And to my surprise here he is standing there. "Why is he here?" "Because he's our friend Harley what could you have against him." "The fact that he's annoying as hell and won't shut up about anything." Riddler looks at me and looks down at his feet. "Harley you really need to stop being so mean to people." "What it's the truth, he never shuts up." Joker just glares at me.😂😂😂😂😂. But anyway I walk in me and Joker's room and the girls follow me. "Harley what you said wasn't nice at all, we think you should apologize to him while he's still here." I think about it before I decide to go back out there. I walk back into the living room and there he was an upset Riddler. "Riddler I regret what I said earlier and I'm really sorry and I hope you forgive me." I was about to walk to the room when I heard a faint voice. "I accept your apology and tbh I like you a lot and I always have. I mean your beautiful and sweet and you have a good heart💖and I've grown to like you."as he gets closer in my mind I'm thinking wow all of that was just bottled up in his body. He gets closer than before to the point where we're face to face. He moves his face towards mine and I try to move back but he keeps moving forward and he just grabs my my face and kisses💏me. I kiss back on his soft lips and murmur 'we should stop' but he just keeps going. I wonder where the others are but I decide to keep going with the kiss until we hear footsteps coming up the stairs of the man cave we quickly pull apart and sit on the couch and acting as if we were making up the whole time when really we were making out, he's a really good kisser. "Hey did you two make up already?"asked Joker. "Uh.. Yeah"I said stuttering a little.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Wow well that was close seems those to made up quickly and I'm surprised Joker didn't catch in the act.😘😘