leaving home

Aubri pov

I didn't know what was to come. I didn't know what would happen. I just had to get away from here, away from the memories. I'm sure ashley would agree. I looked down at my bag. What a mess. I had dragged everything out and stuffed it all in the bag like I always do. I would probably need to start over to fit it all. Things were definitely going to soon change. I was sure of that. I was expecting it. I re-packed everything somewhat neater and turned to ash. "Are you ready?", I asked ashley. "Ready as I'll ever be", she answered. And we set off. Never looking back.

Later on...

I was getting tired and my legs hurt but I kept on going. Ash was miles in front of me. "Wait up will ya", I yelled. She looked back at me, apparently she didn't know she was that fast. She walked back to where I was and we both giggled. "Why don't we take a break", we both said at the same time.

Ashley pov

I could tell aubri was tired, just by looking at her eyes. We sat down and leaned against a tree. I put my head on my sister's shoulder and she put her's on my head. Then I heard aubri snore. She was asleep. I smiled but it turned to a frown after her next, very loud, snore. This outta be fun (note the sarcasm) and this will be normal until we find somewhere else. Yay.