A neko gets a job

(Y/N) pov

My life rocks. Well other than bullies, bron a stray neko, live in a abandon house, and only 12 years old, other than that I have a good life. I spent my time most in my abandon house but sometimes I walk outside to get some sunlight and food which I sometimes don't get well the food part I mean. I was walking around trying to get a job since I need money to buy food plus I don't get to eat out of the garbage and I have to hide my cat ears and cat tail so no one can bully me. While walking around I saw the bullies that always calls me names and sometimes lets just say there will be a bruise or two. I rolled my eyes and continue to walk away from them when one of them saw me"well just great."  I thought. "Well well it's the cat freak hahaha!" The boy in the bonnie mask laughed. "Shut up." I replied to his rudeness and they all stop laughing and the one in the foxy mask yelled "what did you say?!" I turned around and walk to their direction and repeated "shut up." They look at me for a few seconds when one of them punch me in the face causing me to fall back and hit the ground "goodbye freak hahaha." They laughed as they walked away from me. I got back on my feet and looked myself in a window "oh no, I have a bruise on my cheek" I thought. Then I remembered that a teenager gave me makeup a few days ago,  she said that it would help cover my bruises, so lucky me right? I covered the bruise with the makeup and continue to walk.

{Time skip}

I was still walking around still trying to find a job but then I saw freddy's fazbear's pizzeria, my eyes widened and a shiver ran down my spine,I heard rumors that the animatronics move at night and when they see a person they stuff them in the suits and I heard kids were murdered here. I stop dead in my tracks when I saw "help wanted. Need a night guard to work the night shift $120.00 per week". I thought maybe I found myself a job. I smiled and walked inside the pizzeria and looked around, I saw the toy animatronics and bb, mangle, and a puppet. I looked around and started to walk when I bump into someone "sorry sir, I wasn't paying attention" I apologize to the man who replied "it's okay". I looked up to see the man who had brown hair and hazle eyes and a uniform on "hi I'm (y/n) and I will to the night shift please" I said, he replied "I'm scott and how old are you?" "seventeen scott" I lied to him. He thought for a second and then said "the bosses office is that way" he said pointing to the direction I'm have to go.  I smiled and said "thank you" he smiled back "your welcome bye" "bye" I waved and started to walk to the boss, when I got to the door I knock on the door "come in" I heard a voice say, I open the door and a man with black skin, no seriously his body is black like the color black, he looked at me with a smile on his face "heya kid what do you need?" "One I'm seventeen so I'm not a kid and two I will like to take the night shift please " I replied. He chuckled and said "are you sure you want this job?" "Yes sir" he smiled and said "your hired, here is your work uniform" he smiled giving me a uniform. I smiled back and said " thank you so much!" He smiled again. I walk out the office with a smile on my face.

I was lost in my thoughts as I bump into someone "sorry sir" "it's okay " a raspy voice said back. I looked up to see a man who was purple, no seriously his body was purple, he had a wide smile on his face and his eyes were fully white with no pupils at all. "I'm (y/n) and you are?" "Vincent my dear" he replied still smiling. I smiled back " I can tell that you and I are gonna get along just fine" he smiled again "maybe we will" " VINCENT!! I NEED YOU IN MY OFFICE NOW!!!" I heard the boss yell,probably trying to get vincent. "I have to go, see you soon my dear~" Vincent purred making me blush a little bit "bye vincent see you again sometime" I replied smiling as I walked out of the pizzeria and thought "he Is handsome" I shook that thought "(y/n) no stop,  you just meet him" I then walked all the way home thinking about vincent.

Vincent pov

"She is cu- vincent no bad vincent" I walk to the bosses office to see what he wanted. "Vincent have you seen a girl with (h/c) and a (f/c) hood today?" He questioned. "Why yes I have, we talked a few seconds ago" he smiled "guess what, she got the night shift and your working with her tonight" my eyes widened and I smiled "really? But why me?" "Well I think you will help her a lot" I said "ok I'll do it" "great bye vincent" "bye Charles. " (a/n that's what his name is ok?) I walk out of the Office and smiled.