night 1 gone bad

(Y/N) pov

I'm super excited about this job, just think about it, me getting to see vincent and we get to talk and maybe I can tell him my secret. Wait, I can't tell him my secret, he will hate me!! Plus I just met him and he's still stuck in my head!! Oh well, maybe I can tell him my secret later. I was in the park sitting on a bench looking at the kids playing and some of them will to start a conversation with me when the parents said not to talk to strangers and would apologize to me and I would say "it's okay". I went back to my 'home' and looked at the time, it was 11:45, it was time for me to go to work so I got my work uniform on and walked to work.

{Time skip}

I made it to freddy's fazbear's pizzeria, it was so... creepy. I walked inside the pizzeria and looked at the animatronics and they looked creepy as well, even bb looked creepy, I walked over to the toy animatronics and looked at toy chica, toy freddy, and toy bonnie, wait where is toy bonnie? Toy bonnie was off the stage. I turned around and saw toy bonnie staring at me, my eyes widened and I stared at the bunny frightened. "Hi!" T.bonnie shouted sounding excited "h-hi there bonnie." I stuttered. "Your not in your suit, time to die! " I'm going to die!

Vincent pov

I can't get (Y/N) out of my head, I just can't believe that I purred at her she might hate me!! Oh well, she was still nice when I purred. I walked inside the pizzeria and saw toy bonnie was CHOKING (Y/N)!!! "T.BONNIE LET HER GO NOW!!" T.bonnie look at me and gasped and let go of (Y/N) and went back to the stage.

(Y/N) pov

I fell to the floor and tried to get air "are you okay?" I nodded "yeah, thanks vince." "your welcome." He helped me up and we walked to the security office and sat down. "I guess the rumors are true." "yep." vincent replied. We sat there talking about our lives and some of the animatronics would visit us and I was spinning on chair. "Weeeeeeee!" "Your going to get hurt." " no I'm noAHHHH!" I fell off the chair.... great.

Vincent pov

(Y/N) fell off the chair and I laughed "are you okay hahaha!" "I'm okay." I stop laughing and looked at her and realize that her hat came off and I saw.... cat ears?! (Y/N) look at me and said "are you okay?" "(Y/N) are you a neko?" My friend jeremy told me about nekos. Her eyes widened and said "um well um." She looked at me and ran away "(Y/N) WAIT!!!" I screamed and ran after her.

(Y/N) pov

I can't believe I let vincent knows my secret! What the heck is wrong with me! I ran out of the pizzeria and into my 'home' and hid. I heard my door open "(y/n) where are you?" "g-go away" i cried letting tears run down my cheeks. Eventually vincent found me and sat next to me. "Why did you run away from me?" "I was afraid that you might think I'm a freak." Vincent huged me making me blush. "Don't ever say that, people who say that are just jealous because your a neko and that makes you special." I smiled and huged back "thank you vinny." " Your welcome (y/n)." He helped me up and we walked out of the abandoned house. "How did you know about that place?" Vincent asked me "well I lied about living with a family, I don't have one, I live alone born a stray,12 years old, my only friend was named viper and she was a teenager, but she suddenly disappeared and I never saw her again, and you remind me of her for some reason and that was my only home so I live there my whole life and some people bully me. Oh look there are my bullies right now." We walk past the bullies as vincent sent them a glare. We made it to vincents house and he gave me some food and drink. Me and him were watching TV and I yawned "tired?" I nodded. He brought me to a room with a TV and other things. I got on the bed and said " goodnight vinny" " goodnight (y/n)"