Os:3 (for ifunny)

Ciels POV
Lizzie and I were playing chess, and I of course was winning. I was about to make my next move as Sebastian picked up his violin and placed it between his chin and shoulder. He started to play a beautiful, romantic type song. I mentally cringed. I place down my pawn and look up. All of a sudden I see Lizzie bolt up and kiss me on my lips. I look over at Sebastian while she kisses me, it was my "first" kiss (let's not tell Lizzie my first kiss wasn't with her...thanks Sebastian.........)he catches my eye and sees what is happening.

Sebastian's POV
I catch Ciels eye and notice what was happening. All of a sudden I couldn't control it any more, I had stopped playing with a jerk of a note and Lizzie pulling away with a squeal, I snap my violin in half because of my anger; walk over and hit Lizzie in the head. Ciels eyes grow wide as I take out a kitchen knife, one that I keep with me at all times to protect ciel, and stab her over and over and stop at the number thirty seven. I walk over to ciel and pick him up wrapping his legs around my waist. I press him to the wall and growl in his ear. "You are mine, do you understand, young lord?" He replies with a nod as I kiss his neck removing his shirt. We walk over to Lizzie and I lay him down. I climb on top of him and rip off my shirt along with my tail coat and pants. He slides a hand into his pants and takes off his pants, boxers coming off as well. He slips a hand into my ox blood red boxers and slides them off. I kiss his neck, then his collar bone, down his chest, past his button of the bellies, and down to the tip of his length. I swirl my tongue around his tip causing him to moan out.

Ciel POV
I look down as he swirls his tongue around my tip and moan out. I grab his chin pulling him up to my face. I lean in next to his ear and whisper "fuck me so hard I can't walk the next day on Lizzie's body" Sebastian laughs and moves me to her corpse. He puts my legs on his shoulders (Ik Ik not physically possible cuz of hight but o wel) and lines himself up. I nod telling him I'm ready. He enters slowly at first but quickly gains speed. Each thrust is harder and harder. I become a moaning mess quite quickly. Sebastian wraps his hand around my length and strokes up and down causing me to cum quickly. He keeps going, I'm already hard again, and he releases and I release again our moans combined. We lie down next to each other and cuddle. I hear grell coming up the stairs and barging in on us cuddling, naked, sweaty, and cum covered. "Really bassy! HIM?!" Sebastian looks down and wraps his other arm around me. "Yes him."