Chapter 3

Chapter 3: Confusion

Bruce's POV

"Hey, you almost done?" Tony asked flipping through a magazine while I inputted data into my laptop.

"Yes Anthony, I know you can't go two minutes without me giving you attention," I smirked clicking Save.

"It's so hot when you call me by my full name," he whispered in my ear seductively.

"Tony, we're in the library," I said pushing him off of me.

"Oh yeah," he said looking around noticing a few students staring at us.

"Ok I'm done," I said and I was then dragged out the library and pushed against the wall by Tony.

He looked at me with those big brown eyes and I knew he was thinking of something mischievous. As always...

"What is it?" I asked and he smirked then pulled his notebook out of his bag.

He handed it to me and I put my glasses on to get a better view. I looked through it and the notes looked very familiar.

"You want to make another suit? Tony you have 50 of them already," I said handing it back.

"But this ones different! It can teleport!" He exclaimed.

"Its not possible to go back in time," I said and paused. Barry Allen a.k.a The Flash at DC Academy did that last week.

"I'll think about it, I just don't want anything to god forbid happen to you," I said and he nodded.

"I know babe," he said.

"I'm just hurt you had to butter me up by coming with me to the library just to agree to help you with this," I said and he frowned giving me his puppy dog face.

"I'm sorry Brucey, now give us a kiss," he said and I leaned in and kissed his lips and pulled away after a few seconds.

We then walked down the hall hand in hand to the lunchroom.

Steve's POV

After re uniting my friendship with Bucky, I don't even know what to say to him. We haven't talked since we were kids, if anything we know nothing about each other. Should I go up to him like, "Hey Buck, wanna play 20 questions?" No. I don't know why I'm being so weird about this, I mean, its only Bucky.

"Steve, you've been staring at Bucky for like 10 minutes," I heard someone behind me.

I turned to see Sam, with a smirk on his face.

"Hello to you too," I said.

"Mind if I sit?" he asked and I gestured for him to sit down.

"So, where's the rest of your group?" he asked and I shrugged.

"Well Nat has a cheerleading meeting, Clint is probably there watching, and Tony and Bruce are somewhere probably mixing chemicals. If you know what I mean," I said and he laughed.

"Bucky told me you guys are talking again, that's good. Two old friends re-connecting," he said and I nodded.

"I mean I'm pretty sure talking to him is what you're supposed to be doing. Staring, I don't think," he said and he was right. I'm just a really awkward person.

"Good to know," I said and got up.

"While you're over there, can I have this brownie?" he asked and I nodded.

Bucky was sitting with his back facing me, and he was talking to Scott Lang. Scott's a nice guy, he gets a little too excited when I'm around him though.