Loses

The team ran in to see Robin. He was lying in a bed wrapped in bandages. "We have to save him. And I have an idea," Megan said. The team nervously looked at Megan. "How can we help him?" Aqualad said. Megan didn't bother responding and linked their minds. She looked nervous herself then said, "We are going to pull him out of the coma, by going inside his mind to do it." Megan stepped up to Robin and took his hands. The two began to float. Megan closed her eyes and appeared to be in a trance. Batman and Flash walked in just in time to see the other team members drop to the floor in an unconscious state as Megan brought them into Robin's mind.
Circus Memories
Wally looked around at the memory they were in. "Oh no! We can't see this. Robin will kill us! Poor Robin. He has told me about this once but I never imagined I would see it!" Wally exclaimed worriedly. The team was in the middle of a circus tent and no one appeared to notice their presence there. The ringmaster came forward, "Welcome. Ladies and Gentlemen to our final act. The Fearless Flying Graysons who will be doing their famous trapeze act without the safety of a net!" Megan saw a small boy who was only seven walk with his parents over to a tall ladder. The three climbed up to the trapeze. The little boy jumped in first for his part of the act. He twisted and turned magnificently around and then his parents join him. His parents had the spotlight for a while so the boy sat on the edge of a platform to wait for his turn. "Who is that boy?" Aqualad asked. "That's Robin," Wally responded on the verge of tears. Everyone looked at Wally shocked then at the masked boy. The dark haired boy prepared to jump to the trapeze when sudenly the rope snapped and the two parents fell. "No!" The boy screamed and jumped to the trapeze then tried to reach for his parents. He barely touched his mother's hand before the parents fell with a crack to the ground and the boy screamed again as tears fell from his face. He slid down the pole by the trapeze and ran to the mangled bodies of his parents. They were dead. Megan was crying, Superboy and Aqualad were staring, Artemis was on her knees and Wally was crying still as the little boy's screams were the only thing that could be heard other than the shuffling of feet as people tried to run out. Then a large man came running up to Robin. Robin didn't seem to know the boy but cried into him for hours. The police were there and they finally took Robin away.
Orphanage Memory
The team found themselves at an orphanage and it was aweful. Robin appeared to be the oldest boy there but was now only eight.