Chapter 8

Chanel P.O.V

been calling and texting Tyga all day and haven't return any of them and plus were the hell is my sister .
(Chanel checks her twitter and see that Tyga says that his girl is giving him another chances)
Twitter war
Chanel_be_on_it "he says his girl is giving him another chance but I'm get him one way or another and oh yeah tell your girl if I see her in the street that ass is mines"
ChrisBrezzy! @Chanel_be_on_it Tyga doesn't want your ass and stop trying to make a twitter war with his girl.
(Shontell walk in the apartment)
Chanel- where have you been?
Shontell –ohh I was at Tyrese house and we had made a movie but his dumb ass doesn't know I had made a copy.
Chanel- get it sis but guess what.
Shontell-Tyga still got his girl.
Chanel-yeah how you know.
Shontell- I seen it on twitter and why are you try to start a twitter war with his girl.
Chanel-cause I'm get him one way or another

. ~Tyga and Alaura at the mall~

Alaura P.O.V

So tyga and I is at forever 21 and I get a text from dayday saying check your twitter. ( Alaura checks her twitter.)

LayLayBeSwaggOut! @ ChrisBrezzy! how you know about tyga and I .
ChrisBrown@ LayLayBeSwaggOut! Cause he had text me and told me about it and plus you know I got your back sis. LayLayBeSwaggOut!@ChrisBrezzy! thanks bro and @Chanel_be_on_it bitch please I'll beat that ass like I did yesterday. LayLayBeSwaggOut! "Ok everybody I'm out so deuces everybody much love!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Still P.O.V
After I get off of twitter I feel a pair of hands around my waist and I turn around.
Alaura-Tyga what are you doing
Tyga-*kisses her.* I hate when he do that cause all he do is make me feel weak in the knees I end up putting my arms around his neck.*5 mins later they stop kissing* Tyga-look I know I did wrong and I will always love you but don't let her get to you.
Alaura- alright you ready to go.

OK comment and rate and i'm add chapter 9 and 10 lter on tonight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ♥