"Fairy, Where Are You Going?": An Introduction

In which I do the world a favor and briefly explain to you exactly what this fanfic is not.

Oh, but before I start:

Disclaimer: FAIRY TAIL, all characters, likenesses and related indicia are owned by Hiro Mashima, Del Ray Manga, Kodansha, Weekly Shonen Magazine, Madman Entertainment, TV Tokyo and Funimation.  Enjoy this FICTIONAL, FAN-WRITTEN story, but please also go support the official release. :)  

***

Hey, everybody! If you're reading this, then I managed to pull you in with that summary. (That's actually a scene from the story. ;-)) Summaries can be hard to write, don't you agree? Well, I promise you I'm not trolling. I just want to quickly explain what the situation here is (in a NON-SPOILER FASHION, okay?) So bear with me, this won't take long at all:

In Fallen, you will NOT find:

* PWP (Porn without plot; "Plot? What plot?"; "Poorly written porn")

* Misspellings, grammatical errors, cop-out plot writing

* (Disgraceful) Lemons that make absolutely NO sense and are awkwardly placed in the story

* Though there IS a situation in this story that my fellow FT/NALU fans probably read in a hundred different times a hundred different ways from a hundred different writers, TRUST ME WHEN I SAY....it's STILL not gonna go the way you think it will. Like I already mentioned in the description...the particular kink/Dark Side I seem to possess does NOT exist in NALU world, so...I must write it myself.

* An overly-weak ass Lucy. I mean, YEAH she can be weak at times (I STILL need this chick to learn how to fight in real life)...but in some fic I've read...it's gotten beyond ridiculous. 

* A happy ending....or WILL YOU? Depends on how you define "happy." I still haven't decided on that yet. Mwah, ha, haaaaaa....

And that's it. See? That wasn't so bad, was it? Now that I've TOTALLY piqued your interest (or at least, I HOPE I have), feel free to follow me and/or this story and stay tuned for CHAPTER ONE...

I plan on updating one chapter per week, so you won't have to worry about wondering, "Oh, where's Lit? Is she gonna update? When?" I want to have a SET SCHEDULE so that you will automatically know when to expect the next installment. It's only fair. I know the frustration of sinking neck deep into a wonderful story (and you're so ready to DROWN COMPLETELY IN IT, just let it rise the rest of the way over your head) only to find that it hasn't been updated in one, two, THREE years...it's been put on hiatus, etc. etc.... And it's SUCH a blow to your high, so to speak. Then you have to start all over again on someone else's story, and maybe...just maybe...in the back of your mind, you're left wondering how that incomplete story would go if it was still being updated.

NOPE! Not I! I will NOT be one of those writers! If for any reason I'm unable to update, you will be the FIRST to know in my status updates. 

Well, I think I've covered everything. 

CHAPTER ONE will be up NEXT WEDNESDAY, JUNE 8th, 2016.