Chapter 1 (who stole shirou's sweets and candies)

Sunday
Today I did nothing I had a fever the whole day so nothing to write in this diary for this day

Monday
Its time for school , mom said I should stay in bed .. AGH !!!!!! But I was fine she said I should stay in bed because I had fever yesterday I told her a hundred times I'm fine I want to go to school cause I had a trip ... Why am I sick today !!!!!
Shirou got ready and went to school while I was in bed the whole time after I ate breakfast I went back to bed for one hour when suddenly the light bulb went on for the worst idea ever . I started wondering and asking my self "when was the last time I organized my room ?" Maybe never . I think cleaning my room today because I have nothing would be great to fine my lost stuff in my closets cause I barley found my maths book and now my science book is gone/lost *sighs* so I started cleaning my room but I still didn't find my science book so I said maybe shirou got mixed up and took my book to his room once , and it would be great to surprise my brother when he comes back to school and see his room cleaned up and organized . I went to his room but it was much better than my room he organizes and keeps everything tidy everyday , I don't have to tidy his room to find my book I'll just look for it . When I started looking for it I opened 3 cupboards and found nothing then when I opened the last one I found a bag I opened and I found shirou and my fav candies and sweets I forgot about the book and stole the bag and I went to my room and hid it in my closet so no one can find it . When shirou came back from school I played innocent he went to his room and opened his forth cupboard and noticed his bag wasn't there so he ran to my room and started asking me questions (playing detective Conan) anyways I answered all the questions innocently . He went to mom and told her that his candy was gone so mom knew that it was me but she didn't tell shirou all she did was she went and bought a lot of sweets more than the ones shirou had in his bag and she gave them all to shirou and dad did the same thing so shirou had more than double of the sweets he had before . I got jealous so I returned the bag to its place so shirou could return the candy to mom and I told shirou I was playing with u so I took the candy to see what you'll do . He ignored cause he has a lot of candies he just doesn't care . I was begging him to return the candies mom and dad gave him do that I could have some but he didn't and he told me that I should learn my lesson ~-~ I have I have !!!!! Now can I have some candies and sweets ?

Tuesday
I'm still begging shirou to give me some of his sweets and candies but he's not and I'm back to school I'm not sick anymore -~-

That's all for today sorry for the late update comment if u like this part or not and thank you