Yuno Gasai x Shy!Male reader (your protector/ lover)part 1 edited

I this idea was inspired by HunterBoiX
A/n: This story takes place in a different universe where the future diary game does not exist any
Disclaimer: I don't own you or any of the characters

Y/n P.O.V
(Henderson high, 4/6/2016, 3:30 pm,room311)
I was sitting in the back of the classroom by the window listening to the teacher waiting for class to end but then I felt someone watching me I look around and spot something pink hair was Yuno Gasai the smartest girl in school watching me? I shrug it off
Rinnnnnng!
I pack my stuff and start to leave but as I'm leaving I see something on her desk it looked like a small doll but it looked like me with my (h/c) hair and (e/c) eyes." what the-" "cute isn't?" I look up and see ...... (short intervention by Author-chan and by the time your reading this I'm already working on all the suggested stories but I have to do research first and know back to the story) and see Yuki sitting in the doorway "what?" he starts to giggling "well it looks like she likes you better than me so lets change that"

"What do you mean?" (pulls out a gun and aims it at your head)
"I want you to be dead and I want my girl back"(A/n I didn't mean to have Yuki this way but he's from a timeline where you and him were bf and gf but she died earlier during the game and he became a god then came to your time to get her back)

Third P.O.V

Y/n closed his eyes and prepared for the worst you heard the gun go off but the pain never came you open your eyes and see you with a knife which had a small dent in it she turned to you and said "I'll protect you y/n" "why?"
"Because I love you " "gr you shouldn't have gotten in my way sorry for this" he was about to pull the trigger but then his gun broke in half and yuno has the knife at his neck "choose to leave now or die"
Hey guys and gals comment which one Yuki picks then I get on the recommended stories