Youtube mafia au

A/N: This is really stupid but I just wanted to get this idea out of my head

Whistling Jack picked up the glass closest to him and started to dry it with the towel he had in his other hand. It was almost closing time for the bar and there were only a few people left. 

Jack sighed and put the glass on the shelf behind him. He looked at the people in the bar. In the corner where two tall men, one with brown hair and the other with black, they both had fringe and they sat close to each other and whispered. At a table by the window sat a group of eight people who were almost shouting about their last heist. 

It was not uncommon that criminals came to Jack's bar, after all his bar was placed between three of the biggest mafias in town, The Bros, The Grumps and The Warfstaches, and it had become a peace zone making it a paradise for people who were trying to get the cops of their back.

Jack had never actually seen the mafia bosses but there was always people who just loved to talk about them, unfortunately for them they usually disappeared some days later.

Some of the tales he heard was that one of Pewdiepie, the leader of The bros, right hand men, Cry, always wore a mask and the people who had seen his face never lived to tell the tale. Another was that Markiplier, the leader of The Warfstaches, had a "dark" side. Some of the tales Jack had heard sounded like bullshit but then again he had never meet the mafia bosses or their right hand men.

The bar door suddenly flew open and in walked nine people. A man dressed in red shirt with a "W" on whistled, gaining the attention of the whole bar. Everyone in the bar got quiet when they saw who walked in. The same man motioned with his head to the door and everyone walked, as fast as possible, out the door while Jack just stared dumb-fooled by what just happened.

All of the men sat down at the bar table and started talking to each other.

Jack took the opportunity to observe them. On the far right sat a bearded man with a bear hat on, beside him sat a blonde man, also with a beard. Next was a man whose face was completely covered in a white mask with a simple face drawn on it, and if you asked Jack it looked ridiculous. Beside the man with the mask sat the man who had whistled and beside him sat an asian, who had dyed his hair to a bright red,  with glasses. Seated next to him was a man, also with glasses, who had curly ginger brown hair. Next in line sat a man with big black curly hair who smiled friendly at Jack and beside him sat a man with brown hair and a blonde streak in it. Finally sat a man who had short blonde-brown hair and a sneer on his face.

"Um.....'cuse me but why the fook did ya send out all my guest?!" Jack said letting his Irish accent show.

The men all turned their head to Jack as if they first realized he was here. Jack must have looked pretty ridiculous with his green hair and thick accent because the blond man smiled amused at him and said.

"I'm sorry you must be new here we're-" But before he could continue to talk Jack interrupted him.

"I don't care who ya are I just want to know why my guest are all outside when they could be in here drinkin' a beer!"

"What Felix are trying to say," The bright red haired man spoke up. "Is that we needed the place to ourselves to discuss......business."

Jack looked at them still angry about his guest before giving in and continued to dry the glasses. 

"Ya better order a lot." He grumbled under his breath.

The men talked for about twenty minutes before they called Jack, who had been standing a few feet away, trying not to eavesdrop since he knew about the consequences, over again.

They all ordered, it was nothing unusual a couple of beers, some shot and one even ordered a martini.

Just as Jack was about to prepare the drinks the man with the blonde streak asked:

"So......" He trailed of and motioned to Jack to say his name.

"Jack."

"Right, so Jack how long have you had this bar?"

Jack almost rolled his eyes, he really wasn't in the mood to talk but he didn't want to seem rude so he kept the conversation going.  

"Two months."

"Then I'm guessing you know about the mafias in this town." It wasn't even a question.

Jack turned to him and saw that everyone at the bar gave him suspicious looks. The man who had spoken nudged the man with the black curly hair and whispered something. The man nodded and continued to whisper to the man with the glasses next top him and so it continued until everyone at the table had heard the whisper, except Jack. 

"Excuse us, can you answer the question." Now it was the man with red hair who talked.

Jack eyed everyone suspicious looks.

"Yes, I've heard about them. Everyone has!"

"Well what do you know about them?"

"Why do ya want to know?"

All of the men chaired a look, before the red haired man continued.

"Simply business."

Jack paused, the men didn't seem like any robbers Jack had ever meet. They could easily overpower him but if they could send everyone out of the bar with a nod they certainly had some kind of respect. And to be honest so was Jack to tired to even argue.

"I know there a three big, The Bros, The Warfstaches and The Grumps. The Grumps have two drugs they sell, called Starbomb and Ninja sex party. The Warfstaches leader, Markiplier, is said to have a "Dark" side and he is really short-" When Jack said this the blonde man laughed and looked at the redhead who seemed really angry for some reason.

"And they all have two right hands men." Jack finished slightly confused by the blonde haired mans reaction.

"That's a lot for someone who have only lived here for two months." The man with the mask said, his voice slightly muffled by his mask.

"Ya hear a lot as a bartender."  

"Well" the man with the blonde streak said and got up. "We need to go, here's the money."

And with that they all got up and left. After maybe two minutes the guest who had already been there before the weird men had come in started to go into the bar again.

One of them walked up to Jack and looked almost surprised he was still there.

"How did you survive them?" He asked like Jack had just survived two gunshots two the head and a trip in space without a spacesuit.

"What do ya mean? They were just customers. Really rude customers for that matter." Jack said while giving the man a confused look as he picked up a new glass two dry.

"Those customers where the mafia leaders and their right hand men."

The glass shattered as it hit the floor.

A/N Damn author back at it again with the shitty story. I'm sorry if I made Jack really oblivious and that everyone was a bit ofc but idk how to write good characters.