Welcome to the City of Bones

"City of Bones? With the Silent Brothers?"
Tessa felt a shiver going through her body. She never liked the Silent Brothers. They were so....silent. With their stiched up eyes and mouth, and the way they walk, its like they dont touch the ground at all.
"Yes, with them" said Will.
Tessa stood up and walked towards the door. When she turned around to face Will, she saw the moonlight shining and making his eyes so blue, but in her eyes, he was just Will.
"I am going to get dressed and we are going to the City of Bones." then she left the room. While walking she heard footsteps behind her and turned around just to face Will.
"What?" said Tessa.
"I just wanted to give you this." said Will and handed Tessa the Carstairs family ring. "I think that Jem wouldnt mind if you keep it for him."
The dark haired girl nodded, took the ring and went in her room. She put the ring on her finger and looked at it. The way it looks on her finger....it makes her feel good, alive, its like Jem was here with her. Tessa picked up one of the new dresses that Sophie put in her wardrobe and dressed up fast. She didnt take off the Carstairs ring as she went down the hallway to meet Will. He helped her get in the carriage and got in as well. They sat on the opposite sides just looking at eachother. Tessa thought about the time when Will was the only man she could see, she noticed the moonlight shining from the window, once again his eyes were so blue, ocean blue and she had the feeling that she could drown. There wasnt any warmth in those eyes, they were distant and closed for her to see in them. Suddenly Will broke the silence.
"Im sorry Tess"
She felt a shiver hearing the short name Jem calls her.
"What for?" said Tessa suddenly scared of the coldness in her voice.
"Im sorry for us, im sorry for what happened on the roof, i didnt mean those words Tess"
"Please, call me Tessa"
"Tessa....." he was shocked but he fastly hid that and had his poker face on, no emotion at all.
"You dont need to be sorry about that William, what happened was just a mistake, i shouldnt have come there for you, it just wasnt mean to be"
He just sat there looking at her trying to figure her face out. Tessa was happy that she could mask her emotions just as good as he could.
"William...full names now?" Tessa heard him talking under his breath but she ignored it. She felt free, for the first time she could feel free and not guilty for having feelings for Jem. She knew that she couldnt tell Jem, not yet, but she felt them, the butterflies in her stomach when he was around,the way the sun shone brighter everytime he enters a room, the silver eyes that could light even the darkest of places, she needed Jem, she needed him more than anything. They had to find him. And thats what they will do. No one said a word while theybwere traveling to the silent city and when they arrived, Will helped Tessa to leave the carriage and they stood in front of the gates. The big sign "Welcome to the City of Bones" was just above the gates and gave this place even more creepy atmosphere.
"This is it, the city of bones, are you ready Tessa?"
"More than ready, lets get our Jem out of here."