Sick Baby And Night's Accident

Fred awoke to the sound of crying. He sighed slightly, and made his way over to the twins' room. When he walked in, Cassidy was sitting up in her crib, crying loudly and covered in vomit.
"Oh baby girl what happened?" He asked her. She looked up at him tearfully and sniffled. He carefully scooped her up, and took her to the bathroom, filling the tub slightly with warm water. He stripped her down and put her in, scrubbing her gently with a wash cloth. Cassidy giggled at the touch, causing Fred to smile.
"You like it don't you baby..?" He said, washing the soap off. Cassidy looked at him. Fred smiled at her, and took her out of the tub, draining the water. He dried her off, and dressed her. He then felt her forehead.
"I think you have a fever... Tomorrow I'm taking you to the doctor. Now let's get you back to bed little miss..." He said, carrying her to her crib. He laid her in, and watched as she fell back asleep. He yawned himself, heading back to his room, where Night was waiting.
"Where did you go love?" He yawned.
"To check on Cassidy. I think she's getting sick Night. She threw up, and she has a bit of a fever..." The smaller male said, climbing back into bed. He snuggled up to his husband.
"Then we'll take her to the doctor tomorrow. Come on let's get some sleep..." Night replied, laying back down. Fred nodded, and laid down as well, falling asleep almost instantly in his lover's arms...

~~~

In the morning, Fred found that her fever has gone up.
"Night?! Get dressed!" Fred called. When no answer was received, he seen that he went out. The yellow bear sighed, and picked up his son and daughter, walking over to Chickadee's door.
"Chickadee?" He called, knocking. "Chickadee I need help." The door opened revealing the female chicken.
"Whatcha need Fred?" She asked.
"I need you to get dressed, and come to the doctor office with me. Cassidy is sick, and Night isn't here." Chickadee nodded, and closed her door, coming out minutes later dressed. Fred handed her Dream, and the two set out for the local clinic. The two walked through the door and waited.
"FredBear." A feminine voice called. Fred looked up to see a female white tiger in a lab coat, holding a clip board. He raised his hand to signal her.
"Why don't you guys come on back." She said, pointing to the two. Fred nodded, and stood up, Chickadee following as well. The doctor led the two into a room. "I'm Dr. Snow. So what seems to be the problem." She asked.
"It's my daughter... She's throwing up, and she has a fever." He said. Snow nodded.
"May I see her?" She asked. Fred nodded, and handed her Cassidy. Snow held her carefully, and took her temperature. "She has a fever 101.3. I'll write a prescription for some antibiotics, and in about a week your guys' daughter should be better." Fred and Chickadee's eyes widened. She thought that they were together.
"We're not together! I'm married and she has a boyfriend!" Fred said frantically. Snow looked up.
"Alright then. You and your wife's daughter should be better." She corrected. Fred rolled his eyes and sighed. Chickadee walked over, and whispered...
"Um doctor? He's their mother. He had these two." Chickadee explained. Snow nodded.
"Ok... So here you are. Go to the local pharmacy, and you can get the antibiotics there." She said, handing him a slip of paper. "And I hope there's no hard feelings about my mistakes." Fred shook his head.
"Not at all. To be honest, this has happened before... It's not everyday you see a guy who can get pregnant."
"Well I hope you two have a great day. If there are any problems, come on back." The two nodded and stood up, walking out of the room then the clinic.
"Well that was an interesting experience." Chickadee said.
"No kidding. I can't believe she thought that we were together. Let alone had children together." Fred laughed. Chickadee giggled a little.
"Are we going to get the medicine, or head home first?" The chicken asked. Fred looked at her.
"I think we should get the medicine. The faster we get it, the faster Cassidy can get better." He replied. Chickadee nodded, and the two headed for the pharmacy.