Chapter I

"Morgan!" A female voice says loudly, it sounded like the girl from earlier that got in trouble in the art exhibition, or I'm just hallucinating. How can she possibly know my name? But anyway. A car, truck, van, or whatever it is will hit me soon, I'll get killed by it technically speaking.

Suddenly a person grabbed me quickly in a snap, before the vehicle could hit me. We both hit the ground hard, on the side walk. Pain strikes me around my body. Couldn't see light before I opened my eyes. A heavily panting reddish-haired girl besides me. Stella. Yes, that's her name, I remember. I observed her identity, not in a creepy like way. Since I didn't get a good look at her from behind the audience earlier. Pale skinned. She probably has anaemia. I thought, then continued to observe her. Her rosy-peach like cheeks visible, gleaming slightly. Pink, beautiful lips. Her reddish, amber like hair slowly falling over her shoulders and face.

Then she stopped panting. Instead, she glanced at me with her ethereal sapphire eyes. I glanced back confusedly, but she couldn't tell, because of the mixture of emotionless like expression and confusion on my face. "Why aren't you talking? Did they cut off your tongue or something?" Stella spoke, her voice soft and gentle. "No." I spoke, simply. Proving to her that I can speak, but I have this ability to stay silent for a very long period of time; days or years.

She grabbed my hand, harsh and rough. I held out a small voice of pain. Quickly swatting her hand away, she quickly let go and hisses slightly at me. "Hey!" She says, gently holding her hand that I swatted away. "That's what you get for grabbing my poor hand cruelly, criminal." I stated. She replied by sticking out her tongue at me like a little, childish girl. "I'm not a criminal! I'm the Dream Catcher's familiar. Which is your familiar! But I'm not sure yet, because I haven't seen your mark as the Heir of the Dream Catcher yet!" Stella replies back, all so fast. A tone of being angry and naiveness.

I stood up, looking around me. People walking bypass us. Good, they didn't cared about that scenario. I thought. Stella covered her mouth quickly, cursing under her hands. I looked at her. She replied with fear in her eyes. "I messed up! I gave away information! Now Duke Vi is going to behead my head."

"Duke Vi?" I say in curiosity. Stella didn't reply, but instead spoke. "Can you take me somewhere...where no one will hear this...?" Stella mumbled under her hands. Still covering her mouth. She gave me the reply that I wasn't hoping for, but I accepted it any ways.

I took her arm and ran to my apartment. As we arrived there we took the elevator to get to the 23th floor, which my lot is in. We walked towards the fancy, dark modern wooden door. I took out my key out of my jean's pocket and unlocked the door. Stella walked inside, gazing around the surroundings of my house, I eventually went inside too, then locked the door behind me. "All right. Back to the point." I turned serious, my voice saying it all. Stella turned around to look at me. "Right, right...so. I am Stella Core, I came here so I can find the Dream Catcher. I was told that they are here, in this city. So I made an art exhibition, which is the worst thing that I have ever done for now. I know that every Dream Catcher likes art. No, love them! It's the sole thing that keeps their entire being, then I sensed the Dream Catcher's aura is nearby and I knew it was you, because the Dream Catcher's familiar can sense it's owner! I think, if that's what I learnt." Stella explains to me, her voice rattling slight, which annoyed me, since she didn't spoke in a calm matter of way. Or even, is she mad? A stalker? A socio-path? This girl is extremely complex to understand what she is nor what she is like.

Silence fell between us, with a bit of awkwardness. Then I let out a sigh. Maybe I should show it to her? It'll be a weird way, but it might get her out my house. Or, I should call the police. I thought, deciding. "Morgan Ashcorp," Stella says sternly. Glaring at me. "Yes, you might think I am a lunatic person whom you cannot trust. And invited me to your home just to call the cops and arrest me." She continued on, her voice raspy and cold. "Oh, was I too obvious?" I replied, crossing my arms. Glaring back.

"No. Dream Catcher or not, you're going to call the cops on me anyway. But that won't happen." Stella says. Still stern and raspy in her tone. What a feisty woman. I thought, still continuing to glare at her as she continued to glare back as well. "Fine, I'll show you my bloody birth mark." I spoke, getting annoyed by her. I slowly unbuttoned my shirt's buttons and took it off, letting it fall to the floor. I managed to flash a teasing smile as I quickly took notice of Stella turning around before blushing red. "What? I thought you wanted to see my mark,"

"Did you really have to take off your shirt?" Stella says, still not turning around. "It's necessary," I replied. Then turned around to reveal my back. "Just take a glance of my back, I know the mark looks peculiar, but do not judge, you are the one that wanted to see it." I continued. I heard a shifting sound then for a small pause, I felt a gentle touch on my back, where my birthmark is located. "No touching! I'll snap your neck." I threatened. Stella quickly got the threat and stopped touching it. "
It's you..." She says, in awe and a tone of daze. I grabbed my shirt that laid down on the floor and wore it on. "Me? The whatever-you-were-saying-about-earlier?" I say, in my sarcastic tone. Turning around to face her face, so dazed. Like she just achieved something that she least expected. "I must take you to the Dream Dimension! ASAP! My fluffy dream cakes! Duke Vi will be so proud of me! And the Royal Highness! and his Majesty! Oh! They'll praise me with great rewards!" Stella says, being enthusiastic. I coughed to get her attention and successfully did. "I have a favour lil miss mad hatter."

"What?" Stella asks. "Prove to me that you're absolutely not a girl from an asylum talking about this dream topic." I answered simply. "Well..." She stopped, then went silent. I raised an eyebrow, waiting for an answer. "Well?"

"Well..here goes nothing!" Stella finally answered my question. An unexpected one too. She charged at me, a dagger in her hand. Where'd she get that?! I quickly thought. Before she could stab me, and myself expecting great, unbearable pain. She had it instead. An invisible force knocked her out, she collapsed immediately, dropping her dagger, which is now turned into ashes as she fell. That didn't...explain anything at all, a bunch of nonsense. I thought again. In disbelief.

A few hours later. Stella has finally awoken from her unconsciousness. I looked at her as she groaned and scratched her reddish hair, making it seemingly messy and tangled up. "How many hours did I fell unconscious?" Stella asked between small groans of pain. "Three hours," I answered. She looked at me, with her eyes slightly wide, but oblivious. "You counted?" She says, amused. "I was bored, decided to count how many hours you were out unconscious." I say, looking over to my white coloured-watch.