Chapter 1/Prologue

This story takes place in a small town called Spain which is located in Japan. Here is where we see a young girl named Jandre start her third year of high school at her new school. Jandre accidently wakes up late and runs out the door with her breakfeast, toast, in her mouth. She manages to make it on time by quickly pedaling her bicycle. She gets off and looks around her new school and watches her classmates go to a set of lockers. She decides to follow them (since she did not know what to do) and then she accidentally bumps into somebody. She looked up and saw it was one of her male classmates. The boy in front of her was named Serris which Jandre finds out later. Jandre became obsessed with Serris and found out information about him by stalking him and using the help of Info-chan. Info-chan was an unknown classmates who loves drama and scandals. She is rumored to be evil and would anything such as killing her classmates to get news to write about for her failing Newspaper club. Serris is a loner who would accept the love of any girl who confesses their love for him. His real name is Serris but he is often referred to as Senpai because he is the oldest. Anyways, Jandre found out that she was not the only one who loved Senpai. She had several other love rivals and she knew she had to get rid of them. With the help of Info-chan, Jandre was able to get a lot of information about all her love rivals. Her love rivals come from different clubs and have different personalities but they all love Serris in the end. Jandre finds out that some of her love rivals are going to confess their love to Serris. Jandre gets very jealous and forms a plan to stop them. She believes that she is the only one for Senpai. She loves him with all her heart even though they just met each other. She is determined to make Senpai hers and hers only. Jandre, as you can probably tell, gets jealous very easily. She was even jealous of Senpai's sister. She believes that every girl that talks to Senapi is her love rival. To get information on her love rivals she teamed up with an unknown classmate nicknamed Info-chan. Jandre knew that Info-chan could find information on anybody. She didn't know how Info-chan did it but she doesn't question her. She doesn't really know why Info-chan is helping her but she believes that Info-chan also loves Senpai and wants to also eliminate love rivals. Jandre knew it was a possibility but for the time being she trusted Info-chan. Jandre also knew she had to get information by herself so she made that her first main mission. Jandre was very good at acting so she knew that she could get information easily is she asked her classmates and joined clubs. Jandre was also very shy but her confidence grew in her old school. At her old school she liked somebody but her love for him was not as strong as her love for Senpai. Jandre knew she had limited time because her parents were going to come back and she heard a rumor that somebody was going to confess their love for him. Her heart swelled up with anger, hatred, and jealously. Jandre made it her life goal to have Senpai. She will try to complete her mission no matter what. Will Jandre ever complete her mission? Who knows? What we do know is that we're in for a exciting ride.