chapter 26

.(Jake POV)

I woke up with kiana already awake sitting up in bed.

jake:hey....why are you already up?

She said nothing...she just looked straight aheas with a blank expression. It reminded me of the night that key broke down and true shit got real.

-flashback-

Kianas really scaring me. Shes been off and distant ever since the incident with justin getting shot. Now I think she reached her climax because shes throwing things everywhere. Glass was breaking and she accidentally stepped on one.

kiana:shit shit shit.

I walked up to her but she punched me in the chest but it didnt hurt and tears were going down her face.

kiana:dont come near me unless you want bad luck...cause thats all I am...bad luck.

jake:kiana-

kiana:km stupid for leaving.

Punch. I grasped her arms as she fought me.

kiana:im a horrible sister for just trying to protect him.

punch.

kiana:but you know where that got me...

punch.

kiana:my.

punch.

kiana:brother.

punch.

kiana:getting.

punch.

kiana:sh-shot.

With that she fell to the floor on her knees..sobbing and bawling her eyes out. I bent down to her level and pushed her hair out of her face.

kiana:ive ruined everyones lives...ive brought trouble into their lives and I knew I shouldnt have left...now look what chaz did.

jake:kiana-

kiana:LOOK WHAT CHAZ DID.

She looked at me as more tears came sown her face and her foot continued to bleed.

jake:kiana.Stop and listen to me. im tired of you thinking everything was your fault...you are not the cause of this. I love you ao much. You came into my life and made me a better person. Do you remember who I waa before.......DO YOU.

kiana:y-yes.

jake:am I still that person.

kiana:no.

jake:exactly. ..because you changed me...you made me a new person. I love you so much that it hurts and you have to know that its not you who caused all od this...it was chaz...so calm down and listen to the ones you love. We are all here for you.

-end of flashback-

That night was one of the scariest and right now kiana is giving that same look. I immediately sat up and hugged her as she snuggled into my chest and I kissed her head.

kiana:I messed up big time jake.

I was about to ask how but she continued.

kiana:justin called an 1 hour ago...he said that jada ran away....hes gonna contact the police by the end of the day if he cant find her.....he didnt even let me get a word in...he just hung up with saying...its all your fault.

jake:hey..it wasnt your fault-

kiana:BUT IT WAS JAKE.....it was

She looked at me with tears in her eyes.