CHAPTER 7: THE AWKWARD SUPRISE

SEBASTIAN'S POV

---------------------------

The sickeningly sweet sensation in the pit of my stomach as I tried my best to compose myself but I failed continuously. If I can't even do this... what kind of butler would I be. With that thought I snapped out of my daze and sat up the sickening sweet feeling of my masters fluids inside me sloshed inside me as I moved. I pulled in my pants and tucked in my shirt adjusting my suit here and there till it looked like nothing happend. I left the scene of the "crime" to attend to my duties to not seemed to be acting strange, after all I had an image to uphold as the Phantomhive Butler. Although I have a bad feeling.... that I'm being watched. I mentally curse myself for not noticing it sooner. But I was just... In too deep. I use my senses to detect the person and pretend I don't notice and continue to walk out of the main hall waiting for the person to reveal themselves. I'm surprised by what I see. It's Finnian obviously "worked up" about what he was watching before. I sneak up behind him and place a hand on his shoulder. He jumps and goes pale once he sees me and faints. I blink a few times at the fact i didn't think I'd scare him that badly. I sigh "Such a pain..." I looked upon the fragile looking boy knowing he was far from being as such. I picked him up and brought him to his quarters awaiting is awakening. 

/////////////////////////////////

OK YES IM SORRY ITS SHORT BUT I HAVE ALOT OF SHIT HAPPENING IM TAKING REQUESTS FOR ONE SHOTS SO SEND THEM ;3 LOVE YOU ALL.