Chapter 3

"Daddy, are you leaving?" Louis questioned from the hallway, having watched Harry move around the house. Doing tasks that were out of the ordinary, at least from what Louis had observed as ordinary over the last 2 weeks.

Harry fixed his cufflinks, pushing a hand through his styled hair. "I took a few weeks off from work so you could get adjusted to everything but I'm needed at the office, I've got to go back earlier than planned."

He slightly frowned, having come accustomed to Harry being around and the two of them spending time together. "Oh.. Am I staying home on my own?"

"No sweetheart," Harry walked towards him, closing the space between them and pulled Louis closer by the waist. "I've hired a caretaker for you whilst I'm gone. He'll be keeping you company, cooking and taking you places I've approved."

Harry's much larger hands moved down Louis' back, resting on the curve of his lower back. He dipped down some, placing a few kisses along Louis' jawline and got a much needed laugh out of him.

"I'll be home before 7, yeah." He murmured against his lips, kissing him gently and pulled back with a cheeky grin. "Be wearing one of your outfits by then. That light pink set is so sexy on you."

Louis blushed like crazy, they haven't done anything sexual since he's arrived. Only the occasional spanking for disobedience because Harry wasn't keen on the idea of rushing into sexual punishments or even activities until they were comfortable with one another's bodies. So for now Harry would request Louis wore particular outfits and Louis would happily oblige, liking the idea that he didn't even need to physically touch Harry to please him.

"Okay daddy," Louis spoke softly before Harry reconnected their lips one last time, just as the door buzzer went off. "Is he nice like you?"

Harry smiled, reluctantly dropping his hands from Louis' waist. "He'd better be."

He nervously watched as Harry went and answered the door, noticing the man was shorter than Harry but most definitely taller than himself. And he had a thick Irish accent.

"Sweetheart," Harry put a hand out towards Louis, calling him over. "This is Niall, he'll be your company on the days I work."

He obediently walked over and stood beside Harry, keeping his eyes low. "Daddy am I allowed to look up?" Louis questioned, remembering the rule on direct eye contact with others who aren't his Dom.

"Yes, Niall isn't a Dom. He's a submissive like yourself, I'd never leave you alone with a Dom who isn't myself." He explained, dipping down some and placed a kiss on his temple.

Louis looked up, meeting a pair of blue eyes. "I'm Louis."

"I like your pants, where'd you get them?"

"PINK," he blushed.

Harry rubbed a reassuring hand across Louis' lower back, "I'm going to head out, Niall you only have to make lunch and possibly a few snacks throughout the day. And if you're up for it, I'd appreciate you helping Louis sign up for online university courses. I want him taking a minimum of 3 classes." He explained briefly, "If you have any questions, you've got my cell number. Otherwise my office number is on the paper tablet next to the phone in the kitchen."

"Bye, daddy." Louis got up on his tippy-toes, pecking Harry's cheek.

Harry murmured a goodbye to Louis, grabbing his keys from his trouser pocket and headed out the front door. Leaving the two submissive's standing alone in the massive house.

"Are you hungry, I could make you something to eat?" Niall questioned, breaking their silence.

He shook his head, "I'd like to try and sign up for classes. Can you help me?"