Chapter 5

Your POV

Flashback

Fujimoto signed me out of the hospital and we walked to his (your choice of car). I had on a button down plaid shirt that I rolled up the sleeves to my elbows and, some skinny jeans with a belt so I can attach my katana and (favorite sneakers) (you can change if you want).

We strapped ourselves in the car (you were in the back seat, Rin in shotgun and Fujimoto was driving of course). We started to drive in the direction in the opposite way to the Church.

"Were are we going?" I asked. "To the forest, its a little ways but, we'll be there soon." Then he continued, "We need to see what Mephisto is up to. He's brilliant and sneaky so, we need to make sure that he doesn't do anything irrational." He said.

"What do you think he would do?" Rin asked. "I don't know! That's why were going to find out." Fujimoto said with a smirk. Rin shrugged. Then we all started to talk and laugh to get our minds off the increasing tension.

I was uneasy about this nevertheless. Ring, Ring. Fujimoto's phone was ringing.

But then the sound of the phone was distorted. And I was little. I was barely 4 years old. "Hey daddy where are we going?" The young me asked. "Were going to see your  mommy!" He replied. (You are little but this is a 'memory' you still have the mind of the teenager, you are in a way)

"Really!? " I asked excited. "Yeah!" Fujimoto replied. "Were here!" Fujimoto said and stopped the car. We got out of the car and we were at a-