Chapter 3

To say that last night was horrible is an understatement.

I had to keep my wig on due to my new job and the girly night gown didn't make me feel any better.

I wasn't going to even mention the time I fell off the bed or the time I had to go pee and couldn't figure out where the light switch was in the bathroom. That resulted in my aim being a little less.

Ugh, I was beginning to wonder if this was worth it because now that morning has come, I sit on my bed dressed like a complete idiot. I wondered if this was really going to be beneficial.

I had finally got into my maid outfit and was about to go find that good for nothing man when just my luck he walked into my room.

"Oh, good morning, Ciel. Did you sleep well?"

The look spread across my face should have given that answer away, "Oh, it was grand." I said smugly as I crossed my arms.

"I see. Well, before you head off to work maybe you could get some practice in and prepare me some coffee?"

My face deadpanned and I felt like choking the life out of Sebastian right now. How dare he try to turn me into his personal maid!

I rolled my eyes as I marched past him. I decided not to say anything as I left my room murmuring to myself about how much of an ass Sebastian is.

"Oh Ciel, you realize that you're still under my control, right? And I do have all your stuff in my possession, so you better rethink your actions." His voice was sly, which only resulted to piss me off more. I couldn't retort to that.

I groaned as I headed down the stairs and into the kitchen. Maybe he had rat poison I could put in the coffee?

I found the kitchen quite easily since it was the size of my entire apartment. Everything was shiny and silver and I wouldn't be surprised if the floor was cleaner that the tables. I shuffled through the cupboards trying to find a mug to put the coffee in.

Bingo! I found a nice one which was blue and red. I then searched for the coffee and after several minutes of looking I figured it might not exist.

"It is in the far left cupboard." Sebastian spoke as he crept into the kitchen. I inwardly cursed as I searched the said cupboard and found what I was looking for.

"I find it odd of you to be drinking grinded coffee. Don't they say that commoner's coffee is the worst?" I smirked through Sebastian's eyes as I sat the coffee onto the island in the kitchen.

"You do look rather dashing in that white and pink maid's outfit. Maybe I should change all your attire to that?"

I twitched as I squeezed the coffee tighter in my hands. This guy was really starting to piss me off, "You're just a pervert who needs to shut up or they're not going to have any coffee."

I began to brew it together as I made sure to keep far away from that pervert as possible. I was positive his maroon eyes were clawing through me, but shrugged it off trying to think only about the coffee.

"I do like the laces they added and they way it shows your shoulders off. Very creative. Plus, the pink bow in the back was a very nice touch."

I growled under my breath as I poured the now steaming coffee into his mug.

"Although I think the best part about this outfit would have to be....."

I turned around as I narrowed my eyes like draggers into his, "Would you shut-"

"You...."

I dropped the mug and jumped once it shattered onto the marble floor. Lovely.

Sebastian set his pointer finger to his lip, "Although one thing you need to improve is your walking skills."

I grabbed a cloth from below the sink and began to wipe it up. Once again I had succeeded to embarrasses myself. I tried to belly down the blush on my cheeks. What did that stupid jerk mean when he said I was the best part of the outfit? I was a BOY and he thinks I'm a GIRL! One of these things just doesn't belong here.

I was startled once I felt his hand come over mine as I cleaned the floor. I glanced up at him and bit my lip as he pulled me to my feet, "Forget about the mess. I'll have my maid clean that up."

"B-but the coffee, I need to-"

Sebastian covered my mouth with his hand, "Shhh, forget that and let's just get you to work."

I swallowed down the lump in my throat as I nodded slowly. I was beginning to get the feeling that Sebastian only asked me to make him coffee because he wanted to tease me and watch me fail.