Chapter 13

Walking into the club, where the Halloween party was being hosted. I smiled seeing everyone actually dressed up. These boys weren't anything like back at home, they were actually in costumes. And not in their everyday outfits either. Back at home the boys considered things like this "gay or "too soft". "Who do you see? You all cheesy and what not?" Clementine bumped me with her hips. She came dressed up as '90's Keisha'. It was cute and creative especially since she had on her neon yellow high top Rebook's. I laughed and shook my head. "I just like men in uniform." I smirked while she agreed with me. "You? Look at Flash's butt!" She cheered making us all laugh at her now. "I'll be back, we're going to look for Yoshi and Deon." Paisley said while holding Zillah's hand. They came matching their boyfriend's, so Paisley was dressed as a sexy nurse while Deon was a sick patient and Zillah was dressed as a cop while Yoshi was a convict. I also found that very cute and creative. So we nodded our heads at them and watched them disappear into the crowd. "Let's go find Legacy and them." Clementine said grabbing my hand. So I let her lead the way and in no time we found them in no time. Roman was dressed as Prince and Kaiden was dressed as Allen Iverson. "Yessss!" I cheered hugging them both. But they stepped back squinted at my legs. "You do have tights on right?" Roman asked still squinting. "She better." Kaiden commented making me laugh at them both. "Yes! I do have on tights." I giggled showing them while pulling at my tights. "I'm showing Brandon." Kaiden snickered. I playfully punched him and rolled my eyes. "I had to actually beg him and Mr. Graham to let me wear this." I giggled and waved at Dallas, who was dressed as Michael Jackson. So he made his way over to me with a smirk on his face. "What's up Wonder Woman?" He smiled pulling me into a hug. "Shut up! And hey Dallas." I giggled while hugging him back. "Aight that's enough. You do know she's off limits right?" Kaiden asked breaking our hug. I laughed while shaking my head. "Lee Lee!" Jayde yelled strutting over to us as Cat Woman. Kayden's jaw hung open and he started fanning himself which made me laugh at him. "You're so stupid, move." I laughed while pushing pass him and went to hug Jayde. "Jayde baby!! Where's the chill tonight? And that shape!" I gasped while spinning her around. Jayde stuck out her tongue and started swinging that tail of hers. "Stop you're giving Kaiden a show!" I laughed and went to hug her cousin Brook who was with her boyfriend as well. "Hey boo!" She cooed hugging me. "Hey Brook and yesss Little Mermaid!" I giggled hugging her back. "Don't start Wonder Woman." She giggled. We laughed and she smiled. "Oh! Kaylee this is my Snooky Frederick and Frederick this is my boo Kaylee." Brook introduced us to one another. "Hey." I waved at him. "Hi, how you doing?" He smiled. "Fine." I smiled until my eyes got covered. "Guess who?" Zeus whispered in my ear sending chills racing down my back. "Ummm Trey Songz?" I giggled making him drop his hands. "You would like it if Trey talked to you like that right?" He teased making me playfully punch him. "Oh whatever.... Tupac or Ja Rule?" I giggled. "Murderrrr!" Zeus yelled making me laugh at him uncontrollably. "I'm not playing with you today. Where's my baby daddy?" I laughed some more. "In Jayde's face like if Madison isn't going to show up." He chuckled making me shake my head at them. Quentin was really all in Jayde's face until Madison and Cassandra with their friends showed up. "Baby momma!" Quentin yelled making Zeus and I both sucked our teeth. That boy think he's so slick using me as a escape goat. As soon as he got close by I hit him with my clutch. "Ouch what was that for?" He smirked rubbing his chest. "I'm your scapegoat?" I raised my eye brow up at him. "No, but you do look good Wonder Woman." He smirked. I playfully rolled my eyes and smiled. "Thank you Luke Cain." I smirked and pinched his cheek. He slapped my hand down and I was about to hit his ass back, but here came Paisley and them. "Wonder woman?" Yoshi chuckled making his way over to me. Am I a boy magnet or something ? I smirked and started laughing. "Don't start ya shit Yoyo." I smiled. "Nah you look nice." He chuckled pulling me into a hug. "Thank you and you do too Akon." I laughed being funny. Get it Convict ? Akon's record label. "Boooo!" Zeus, Quentin and Yoshi yelled at me. I laughed sticking up my middle finger and walking away from them. I stood by Roman and leaned on him. "You good?" He looked down at me. I nodded my head. "Who else is missing?" I looked up at him. I wanted to start turning up already, Legacy didn't get here yet. So I wanted to have a couple of drinks in my system before he could get here and bother me. Roman had to think about it for a minute and started smiling, like a real big smile at that. "You do know Lucas is pulling up tonight right?" He smirked. You have to be kidding me ! "Stop playing!" I laughed pushing him. He put his hands up and shrugged. I would've asked Kaiden, but his tongue was too busy down Cassandra's throat. "How do you know that?" I crossed my arms. "He was bragging about this party all week." Roman said and wrapped his arm around some girl dressed up as a genie. She was pretty, but she was too busy frowning. "Fix your frown pretty, I'm only his best friend." I smiled at her. She started smiling and went to apologize, but I walked away from them two. "Where's the drinks?" Paisley sighed making me laugh at her. "We can't get them until everyone shows up." Clementine shrugged and lifted her phone up showing that she was on Snapchat. "On a count of three we're going to scream Happy Halloween, okay?" She looked back at us. So we all nodded our heads. "One, two three. Happy Halloween!!" We all cheered in a unison.