IV

In which there is a miracle

"It's in my head, darling I know that you'll be here when I need you the most, so don't let me down,"

MALIA SPENT MOST OF THE NEXT week searching for any clues on how to revive a lifeless werewolf. There was all the fairytale crap, like true loves kiss, and that he would wake up in his own time, but she didn't have time for that.
She wanted Isaac to wake up now.

So she took it upon herself to do the most dangerous option-to bite him.

The good arguments of this could claim that it would naturally wake him up. The bad side was that no werewolf had ever survived two bites.
The only loophole Malia could find was that she was a werecoyote and not a werewolf.
In her eyes, it was good enough.

Malia surveyed the hallway once more, before gently shutting the door and moving back to her position by Isaacs bed. She raised his arm to her mouth- and stopped.
She could not bring herself to potentially kill him.
Not while he still had a chance to wake up on his own.
Malia let a few years leak out as she sank back down into The Chair.
"Please," she stuttered, "please wake up. I-I need you."
She rested her head on his chest, and let the rest of the tears fall, soaking his hospital gown.

"We haven't even met- I must be creeping you the hell out but I don't care. I need you Isaac, more than I thought I would. The others don't understand.
And even if...even if you are still in love with Allison I'll be here waiting for you. Just please don't leave me."
Her tears shifted into full blown sobs.
"You're more than just my friend. "

"You're my Anchor."

I finally figured out how this story will end :)