Chapter 18

Today marks exactly 8 months that i've been pregnant. My belly is huge, i can't see my toes anymore.
I've been telling people it's Ryan's and we broke up. It's an excuse until Justin & I leave...

My dad and Pattie were unsure about it all at first, but they came to. Pattie and I went shopping last week, and now Justin and my dad are in the middle of making the nursery. It's a girl, we're naming her Isabella.
The nursery is turning out every way i wanted it to be. The walls are a light pink, decorated with yellow flower stickers. There's a rocking chair under the window in the corner, and next to that a crib. The side wall consists of the small dresser and the changing table.
The floor is dark brown, but we decided to lay down a big pink matt to make it better for us and to add to the room.

Ever since the day Ryan barged in here and Justin fought him, we haven't heard from him. It's like he dissapeared.
Tonight Justin and I are going clothes shopping for Bella. She needs so much stuff, and it's all so expensive. The fact that i'm pregnant makes everything 10 times more stressful.
Pattie and Dad have been more than generous and bought a lot of her clothes. Close friends and family have been giving us clothes too.

2 hours later, when Justin was taking a shower and it was quiet. I went in, sat in the rocking chair and admired the room. I read the small books that were laid on the small table next to the rocking chair and i played with the small hanging sheep on the mobile and smiled. " Bell will love it, " i whispered to myself.

I've been feeling so much discomfort and pain for so long and i still have 1 month to go and then she finally comes out. My ankles are swollen and my back is always aching. I have major mood swings and so many cravings. I can't wait to just get her out.
Justin and I have been thinking of so many ways to make this work, there isn't very many possibilities. The world knows he's my brother, and when grows up, people will figure it all out about how we're step brother and step sister.

" I can't just live my whole life, lying to my daughter, my family, the whole world, and more importantly myself. The truth always comes out, it's too hard to keep a lie that big a complete secret. "

" There has to be at least 1 way Jess, there needs to be one possibility. "

" I guess so, it's just a matter of figuring it out. "

Hey guys, this is a short update, but i'll get started on another one asap! I've had a really busy night tonight & i'm sorry i couldn't make a good update.
Although I have started working on a new Fan Fiction, it's called Nothing Like Us! Whenever i publish it i'd appreciate it SO much if you guys gave that one as much support as you gave this one!
Don't forget to share, vote & comment:) thanks so much!