1 - I'm not a princess

I was walking out of the library's back entrance when I saw the circle formed around what must be a fight. I was going to just walk past but I got a glimpse of the fight threw a break in the crowd and decided that someone needed to break it up before the police were called.

I was wearing my school uniform for Silver Cross Academy - a navy blue blazer with a silver cross emblazoned on the  collar, a tie, a white blouse, a navy blue skirt, knee-length white socks and black leather converse - not the type of clothes you want to be wearing when breaking up a fight, except maybe the converse of course, those shoes kicked ass.

I heard the crack of the top guy's nose breaking as the boy on the bottom managed to break free of  the top's straddle and punch him in the face. 

"Stop!" I yelled, as I  broke through the circle gathered around the fight and ran towards the two on the ground "Please, just stop!"

The guy who was now on the bottom had a bloody mess for a face. He was trying to say something, but it was incomprehensible.

The one on top was already pulling himself off of the guy as I reached him.

"You little shit!" the one with the broken nose yelled through the blood. He leaped up and started to back away, but not before punching the other guy in the face one last time  "Mess with me again and you'll be the one with the broken nose next time!"

I could hear the anger in his voice and saw the hardened look on his face as he walked away.

The remaining guy was on the ground after that last punch and I extended my hand, offering to help him up.

He looked at my outstreched hand and swatted it away like I was a fly or something.

"No thanks, Princess" he said rudely in a deep, British accent, as he got up by himself.

The crowd that was formed started dispersing once they had realized that the fight was over, a few of them booed but Mr. Rude-boy just flipped them the middle finger as he  quickly walked away.

I had to run to catch up to him, man he was a fast walker.

"Excuse me?" I said fiercely as I reached him and grabbed him by the shoulder, not too gently either.

"What the fuck?" He exclaimed as he turned around. He quickly looked me up and down before saying "Oh, you again. What do you want?"

 "Wow, you're a dick" I said sarcastically, "I was going to ask if you were alright, but never mind." I angrily turned and went to walk back to the library

"Why?" He yelled as I turned.

"'Why' what?" I asked, still pissed off.

"Why do you care if I'm alright or not? Why would a princess like you give a shit?" He asked. Man he was rude.

"I'm not a princess, so stop calling me one!" I shouted, okay I'm not the angry type but, wow, this guy really knew how to bring out the rage in me, "And I asked because that's what normal people do! Even when they don't know the person, generally they like to make sure they're alright considering they just got punched in the freaking face!"

"I can hold my own in a fight, I didn't need you to try rescue me. Was this your good deed for the week or something? Did daddy promise you new fluffy dice for your BMW if you helped a low-life like me out?" He retorted

"What on Earth are you on about?" I was so confused right now.

We were shouting at each other in the middle of the park and people were starting to stare.

"Your uniform, you go to that Silver Cross school don't you? I bet you're one of those stuck up little rich girls who goes to school and then comes home and rides their fucking pony or some stupid shit like that." He said with disgust.