Am I a doctor?

You’ll never think that one day all the Grey’s anatomy episodes will be really useful. I am addicted to Grey’s anatomy. Watching all the episodes, amazingly, I learned something. I had this man in front of me and I knew that I had to stop the bleeding so, as I sad, I took off my white shirt and ripped it. I then tied the ripped shirt around him. I saw that the bullet wasn’t in his body because it had two holes: one in his chest and the other one in his back.

            His eyes were dying in pain. He was begging me for help. I had to help. After stopping the bleeding I had to take him away from the school. Probably the ambulances were waiting outside while the police tried to stop the shooter. The man was too heavy for me to carry. He was 1.80 metres high and about seventy/eighty kilos. I had no idea how to bring him outside.

            I then remembered that in the P.E. court there were some mattresses I could use to trail him till outside. With all the strength I had in my body, I managed to put him onto the mattress. I now had to get out of the school. By using all my strength and also praying I reached the school’s way out. Cops, ambulances and lots of curios people were there, looking at me and at my mattress. Since nobody seemed about to do anything I shouted – Can somebody help me?! He is dying, I need an ambulance! I am the one who called the 911! Help me! – People suddenly moved to help me and the man I was trying to save. They wanted me to rest and tell them the story. I didn’t want. I had to get on the ambulance with the man I was trying to save.

            The alarm of the ambulance brought me back to reality. Doctors were trying to save my man.