the worst morning ever?..

Night Natsu Chan... Hinata says as he walks by her door while she was standing waiting for him to get out the restroom goodnight...finally she sighs ughh another day of practice tomorrow! Cant wait to see Kageyama again!
Hinata had a crush on Kage ever since 2nd year(their in 3rd year now) one more year! He falls on the bed falling asleep.

The next morning he woke up....looking the same...but his gender changed GAHHHHHHHHH!.She screamed as she discovered she was a girl now what's wrong? You woke m- AAAAH AAAAH AHHH!! They both screamed
OH MY GOD IM A GIRL HOLY SHITO HOW DID THIS HAPPEN??
I DONT KNOW! YOU WERE A BOY LAST NIGHT!
WHY ARE YOU YELLING AT ME!?
BECAUSE YOUR YELLING AT ME AAAAH MY BROTHERS A GIRL NOW!....wait my brother is a girl MAKE OVER TIME!
NUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!
Hinata arrive at school everyone was looking at her
Great...
She rolls her eyes
OMG KAGEYAMA SAN! I CANT LET HIM SEE ME LIKE THIS! WITH BREASTS!
Yo Hin-... Kageyama paused and looked at her up and down are you okay? She sighs DOSE IT LOOK LIKE IM OKAY???
She pulled his shirt as she yelled IM A FREAKING GIRL!! Wait what? I don't understand Hinata Shoyou!
DO YOU NOT SEE MY BREASTS! Oh...that explains it...
WHAT ARE THE GUYS GOING TO SAY WHEN THEY FOUND OUT THEIR SETTER TURNED INTO A GIRL OVER NIGHT?
I'll talk to them if you want...they might not understand me but I'll try to explain it slowly to them..so no worries! THANK YO KAGE SAN YOUR THE BEST! She hugs him he blushes as everyone was looking at them.