Is it true?

(As Hinata Chan got her bento out that her mom made her it has a note on it) 'Dear Hinata, I know it's been rough for you lately but I do want you to have this nice and healthy bento for your lunch to keep the stress from taking over you. XOXO momma Shoyou! P.S Natsu gave you a cookie!' "Haha thanks guys" (she texts them as she sat down and started to text her mother in response to the bento).

"HINATA CHAN HINATA CHAN IS IT TRUE!!?!!" (She ran across the field to Hinata once Kiyoko told her the rumor) "Is what true?" "KAGEYAMA SAN DOES HE LIKE YOU???" "Yachi please calm down...we're in public.." "So? I want to know!" "Know what?" (Kageyama walked over with his juice box) "YOU LIKE HINATA!" (He spits out his juice) "W-WHAT?? THATS CRAZY I DONT LIKE HER I SWEAR!!" (He ran to the gym) "he likes you!" "Ew..." "Why ew?" "We're both boys...it's not right" "technically your a girl until you switch back into a boy!" "Doesn't matter I still have a dick as a girl!" "I'll pretend I just didn't hear that..." (Yachi and Kiyoko walks away).

Kageyama's P.O.V

"I don't like him I mean her...but do I?? I blush every time I see the feminine like male..I have mixed emotions about her...and I don't...know.."

(He crushed his juice and threw it in the garbage can)  "yo dude are you okay?" (Koshi and Ryusuke walked over) "yeah we seen you run over here..." (Koshi said) "yeah I'm cool...just rumors and shit.." "Okay we're just check on you...that's what friends do right?" (Koshi giggled while Ryusuke smiled) "y-yeah...friends.."

SORRY GUYS THIS IS A SHORT CHAPTER BUT IM GOING TO BE BUSY FOR THE REST OF THE DAY AND FOR THE NEXT TWO IN THE HALF WEEKS ILL BE VOLUNTEERING AT MY NEW HIGH SCHOOL MONDAY-THURSDAY SO YEAH JUST LETTING YOU GUYS KNOW!!