chapter 6-murdered papers

I was working on my project for university. I was so tired. It was already 11:30. Fuckkk !!! there were no more available papers. I had to go and get some. I parked my car 3 or 4 squares away from the 24h open shops that wewre gathered together. I had to walk for a bit but this wasn't the problem. I really had to get all my thoyghts out of my head and enjoy the warm and full of stars night. As I was walking towards yhe shops I heard something. I couldn't understand from where this was coming. It was a girl. It was a girl for sure! The sound started dissapearing. I had to find the voice. Someone was in trouble. I went to the opposite side of the road. I could hear the voice again. It was something like she was crying. As I was walking trying to find out the place that the voice came from I heard her screaming help ! The voice was too close. I turned my face from the right side. I couldn't brlieve my eyes. There was a man attacking to a girl. I think he was trying to rape her. I swear that for some seconds I stood there just watching her struggle to get away from him. They hadn't noticed me.
Me - Let her go !!!
He looked at me. I couldn't see him it was too dark. he came towards me , I started approaching. Oh my God ! He held a knife. I still couldn't see him clearly. I was really close to him now. I couldn't believe what the fuck I just saw. The man... I knew him! It was Jo. He was trying to kill me , the knife was so close to me. The girl was some steps behind me. I tried to take the knife. I couldn't . He would kill me. I thought my squad. I had to live. I used all of my power and I turned the knife towards him. I could feel the knife going deeper and deeper in his stomach. I tried to take the knife away from him. It was too late. He was lying down. I think I heard him whispering "Dont say it to Melissa" .
Oh my God! My hands were totally covered in blood. I was shaking. I looked around me to see if anybody had seen me.
The girl was standing behind me looking at me. I said her
- Go away !!!
- Th..  Thank you

I looked him again. It was him ... it was Jo. I couldn't believe what just had happened. I could barely breath. I approached him to see if he was breathing. I couldn't hear a fucking thing. I prayed for him to breath. I should go. Nobody should see me. I tried to walk to go to my home. I opened the door and straight to the bathroom. I opened the faucet and started washing my hands out so fucking quick. I looked myself in the mirror standing in front of me. I couldn't recognise me. I thought I was someone else. I thought I was faded.