Chapter 6

Jungkook

We went to the music carnival and the most weirdest part is, a lot of bodyguards followed us. Especially Jihyun. Who are BTS actually? Are they too rich?

We took a seat and the host came. He announced their biggest investor will be giving a speech and after the speech, he said,

" Now, I'll be presenting, Your Roy-,"

" Thank you, Sir." Jihyun suddenly said as she came out from backstage.

Everyone clapped, she smiled widely on the stage.

" Hello everyone. Tonight, I'll sing as the opening of the Music carnival. Thank you." She said.

She took a seat in front of a piano and started playing it then she sang, Breath, Lee Hi.

My heart suddenly beats faster as I hear her beautiful voice, singing. I couldn't take my eyes off her, her voice was just too beautiful, don't say how perfect she look tonight. She was gorgeous in her white dress. I've been looking at her from the moment I see her.

After the song ended, everyone clapped. Her performance was beautiful and she was beautiful too.

" OMG!!! I was so nervous." She exclaimed as she hugged Jimin. Jimin just laughed and patted her head.

" Well, you can relax now. It has ended. Now, let's watch." She nodded and sat between me and Jimin.

I looked at her and bit my lower lips. Should I tell her or not?

" Ya," I called her, quite harsh. Gosh, Jungkook.

" Yes? Was my performance okay?" She asked. What should I say?

" Pft. I sing better." I said. Gosh. Why am I like this?

She pouted and rolled her eyes,

" Whatever. What did I expect from you anyway." She spat and watched the idol groups performance.

 After the carnival has ended, we went back home and they asked me to join them hang out at their place tomorrow and of course I accepted since my mom won't be home.

-

I slump myself on the bed and her voice just couldn't get out from my head. Her beautiful voice.

Then her, herself is in my mind. Her laugh, her smile, her figure, her eyes, her nose, her lips.

Am I in love?

But it can't be. I just met her and she's weird.

Agh. I can't think anymore.

But should I treat her nicely or like a bad boy?

If I treat her nicely she might think that I like her.

Maybe I should just treat her like a bad boy style. Never compliment her in anything but annoy her instead. Yes, that's so like Jeon Jungkook.

3 months later

I was hanging out at BTS's place and we started the day by playing W.W.E and I played with Tae. It was hilarious.

After a few match, we stopped and decided to go outside for lunch.

Jimin's phone suddenly rang and he answered.

" Hello?" silence. " Yo, Jihyun. We're going out for lunch." " Puahahahaha. Serve you right. Act pretty Princess." Does everyone always call her Princess? " He's with us right now. Okay, I'll kiss him for you." Kiss who? " Ahahahahaha, Just kidding. You wouldn't want me to stole his kiss right." " I'm not gay! Whatever.. Goodluck for tonight. My dad didn't say anything so I guess I'm joining." " Why would I accompany you? There'll be a lot of Princes there." Princes? " You have no choice baby sister." " Nope, I haven't told him anything yet." Tell who what? Gosh, why are they keeping secrets from me?! " Bye, Princess!" He hung up the phone.