Chapter 1

Scene: Headquarters

Levi'sP.O.V.

''Petra...'' he mumbled as tears fell down on his cheeks. He wondered why it would hurt him so much.  He tried to stop his tears but he failed. All that happened was more tears came gushing down his face.

The ... only girl that i have ever admired.

"Haichou, there's a new recruit that Commander Erwin wanted to you to approve in our squad.. He says that she has some exceptional talents.*sees Levi* Err... u-uhm... did I show up in a bad timing?'' Eren said who suddenly came in.

''No.. not at all *clears throat* something just flew in my eye." Levi said with his usual cold voice.

While walking.... Eren was still babbling about something.....

Why did I suddenly thought about you.

"Haichou!!!! are you listening ?" Eren said.

"o-of course I am ..."

The door opened .. I saw a girl standing. She had red hair and bright yellow eyes...

"Levi ... this is Reira Ikeda.... the only trainee that wanted to be a soldier."

I stared at her.... from head to toe... the only one who wanted to be a soldier ... must've been a tough decision.

"I don't know her skills yet... I can't just approve her." I answered....

"Don't worry you won't be disappointed in her... and you're squad is running low on members." Erwin said.

I just stared at them.... so I won't be disappointed eh? I don't see it in her ..

"Okay we'll see tomorrow." I said as I turned my back ... walking to my room.

_____________________________________________________________________________

Change of plans... It's LeviXOC now... 

I find it too impossible for Petra to come back... 

Maaaan~~~~ I'm messed up 

Anyways thanks for reading PU~~~~~ <3 <3