Introduction

Friends, family, people you love, you never think you will lose anyone, you think you're mom will always be there to wake you up, your dad always hugging you when he gets home from work, your brother running around in circles when he's happy. Do you ever treasure these things, I never did, I regret that now, I learned that you never know what you have until it is gone.
Everything I once had is gone, everything I once took for granted disappeared.
My father, my brother, and I, we are no longer the same people.
My father he died, my brother got paralyzed, and I, I have to live with it every day, I relive the event that killed my father when I fall asleep, I hear my brother crying and screaming as the car crashes into ours. I see the scars whenever I look into the mirror, I never can forget it, I try to but I can't.
You never know what you have until it's gone.
I lost something that can never be returned, I lost my father, I lost my brother, I lost me.
I lost parts of me that day, I changed, not just from the scars, like the one on my face, but I lost who I was, I was never the same person again, I can't ever be the same person again, I lost them.
My brother will never be the same, I will no longer laugh when he falls over, I can no longer cheer him on a soccer games, I should've of treasured those memories before they faded, now they are gone.
If I look into a mirror I see a reminder, half of my face is practically destroyed from the accident, the other half is normal, it makes me feel two faced. All the scars, but mainly the one that almost goes straight down the middle, I hate them, they make me look like a monster.
We aren't that different, if you can see what is behind someones face as you can mine you can see we all look the same.