Hot and Horny

Hot and Horny

Around this time you maybe feeling the effects of your increased libido,  take advantage of it and seduce your partner, to relieve those extra hormones.

the baby: baby's organs are starting to function, is moving around a lot more and may even get the hiccups, baby is now about 3.5-4 inches long and weighs from 1.5-2.5 ounces.

10th January 2014 (14 weeks 6 days)

Matthew's POV

Today is my 34th birthday and we are having a few friends over tonight, for a couple of them is an extended New Year party. We had a quiet one at home this year as we were organising the new house. The unpacking is complete, along with the new furniture we purchased. The only room left to do is the baby's,  which will be done once we know the sex.

I had just finished rearranging my tools in the garage when Summer came in. She's glowing, and looking very sexy today in her white coverup that is mid-thigh length, her small baby bump poking out. Her yellow bikini peaking through the see-through material.

"So what time is everyone getting here, Matty?" she asked as she hopped up and sat on the open tailgate of my ute. Then the next thing she did, got me instantly hard. She moved back slightly, bringing her feet up and spead them wide apart. The dress rode up and sat around her hips, giving me the most perfect view.

"Not for another hour yet." my voice extra deep and husky, in seconds I was standing in front of her. Resting my hands on her knees, my eyes roamed from her gorgeous face to her delicious sweet spot, that was calling my name.

"Then fuck me, right here and now," she said seductively, she didn't have to ask me twice. I smashed my lips to hers, capturing her in a smouldering kiss. Moved my hands near hers and gripped them firmly, deepening the kiss, our tongues fighting together in a hot battle. Then I felt her feet move to my waist and she slid down my shorts, my hard shaft popping out ready to take her. 

"God Matty, NOW!" she growled, fuck she's horny as hell. 

Without waiting any longer, I peed back the thin covering and slammed into her. 

Her moans were loud, she wrapped her legs around my back, nails digging into my flesh. The harder the grip on me, the deeper I went, pounding her over and over. It didn’t take long before we reached our highs and screaming out loudly. Leaving both of us panting hard for air, shit that was hot! 

"Thanks, honey, I needed that." she panted breathlessly and unhooked her legs from me, I leaned down to kiss her sweet-salty lips softly and pulled out, and rearranged my shorts. 

"Happy to be of service for you, baby girl." I chuckled and helped her stand up. Summer looked well fucked right now, face all flushed, sweat beading on her skin, the erotic scent of our intimate time lingering in the air.

"You're the best, baby." she pecked me on the lips before she turned to walk away, but before she could I slapped her on her tight little ass.

"Be nice Matty, or you won't get any for the rest of the week." she teased, now that made me laugh.

"Sure baby, keep telling yourself that. When those hormones kick in again, you won't be able to resist my sexiness." I stood there with my arms folded, chuckling when she started to pout, I got her there.

"Fine, I'm going for a cold shower to cool down a bit, it's too bloody hot today," she said wiping the sweat off her forehead. It has been really hot this week, late 30's to early ‘40s, and to think we have another week of it ahead of us.