(A Yeona story) End

(Leona and Yip had already stopped off at Yip's house and now they are on the clean beach next to Leona's cart)
(Yip sits down on a rock in front of Leona's cart waiting for her to reveal her bikini)
L:You ready?
Yip: yeah, why not?
L: ok here I come, but don't get any ideas you idiot!
Yip: I know, I know I am not Travis you know!
(As yip says this Leona walks out in a tattered bikini that was originally a shirt with a tattered bikini bottom that were a pair shorts)
L : (She gives a slight pose and a sly smirk)
Yip: Whoa...(he says while dozing off while looking at her body , a bit of drool come out)
L: You assrat!! I told you NOT to stare!!!?!?(she runs over and slaps him off the rock onto the soft sand)
Yip: OH MY IRENE!! I am so sorry!!! But it's just...you look gorgeous...(blush)
L: (blush) hehe thanks , sorry I slapped you...I am very protective of my body...
Yip: (he slowly gets up with half of his body covered in sand) it's ok, I understand, just how I don't like my ears and tail to be out
L: Pfft...I bet I could make those come out instantly! (She puts her hands on her hips)
Yip: Umm...no you couldn't and if you try to look sexy I have learned to control them...but I get excited in other places..
L: (blush)
Yip: OH MY IRENE!!! I AM SO SORRY!! (He hits himself on the head) idiot!
L: (she laughs a little) Hehe (blush) idiot!
Yip:hehe (blushing)
L: Ok well sit down on the rock again and i WILL make those ears and tail come out!!!
Yip: Ok if you say so (he sits down) but don't get mad if you can't!
L: ok (she does a sly smirk)
L: Hey ,you big bad wolf! (She says with a suductive voice as she moves her hips around)
Yip: (he is dozing off, drool is coming out)
L: You want this ,don't you?
(She walks over and swipes her tail under his noes, letting him smell her sweet smell)
(He starts to get a bit of a boner and his nose starts to bleed, the tips of his ears pop out)
L: I need to fix my hair (she sits down on his lap and starts to put her black,long hair in a pony tail) (she can feel her thigh getting poked)
(Yip grabs her hips as she starts to slip off)
L: Aww you are such a sweet heart! (She runs her hand down the side of his face) (his ears and tail pop out and he starts to blush)
L: HAHA!!! Did it!!!
Yip: Aww man!, I wasn't paying attention!!!
(She starts to laugh in his lap while he tries to hide them again)
Yip: Well, you won what do I owe you then?
L mind: What does he owe me?
Maybe a kiss? Maybe Ughh...ill just ask for a kiss nothing more, nothing less
L: A kiss...but first can I stand up...you are kinda poking me...
Yip: wait...what? Oh...I am so sorry,I am such an idiot!!
L: it's ok (blush)
(Yip let's go of her hips and let's her stand up then he follows)
L: well let's get it over with!
Yip: are you sure?...I mean you deserve much better than me...
L: (she puts his hands on her hips, and she raps her hands around his neck) Well then, I only deserve myself! Just joking you are an awesome dude!
Yip: (blush) hehe ok
(Yip goes in first and starts to bite on leona's lip)
L: (she moves her head back) oh come on!! You can do better than that!
Yip:fine but don't suffocate!
(Yip then slips his tongue in her mouth with moving Leona's body closer to his)
(As they do this they don't see two people off in the distance staring at them)
Laur: Hey isn't that...Leona...and yip!!!?!?!
Dante: wait what?!? I thought they hated each other!
Laur:well apparently not!
(Slowly Travis comes limping up with a black eye and puts his arms around Laurance's and Dante's shoulder, leaning on them to not fall)
Travis: Yep the two new love birds!
Dante: Wait...TRAVIS!! What happened to your face?!
Travis: let's just say...Leona has got a punch!
(The three continue to smile in the distance at Leona and Yip's new love)
Y:(Leans back from the kissing) Leona...I love you.
L: I am so happy I have you Yip, I was alone only with my mom before...but now I have you by my side to support me with every step... I love you too.

END❤️❤️❤️❤️ (Maybe idk)