Chapter 5

(Flashback)

"Watch it!" Jade hissed. Someone accidently bumped her. Luckily, because of the lady's fast reflexes she immediately catches Jade from falling.

Jade lifted her head. The first thing she saw was the lady's golden eyes. Secondly, she noticed the lady's pokerface washed over it's face. In Jade's surprised, the lady swiftly releases her and go out without saying any apologetic words.

"How rude!" Jade frown to herself.

(End of flashback)

Jade open her eyes. Her head is aching. Another series of flashes from her past. In that memory it was clear and not blurred images she always dreaming before.

Ugh.. Jade scowls, holding her head.

She then noticed her phone light up. It's only 5:10 in the morning. To early for her to wake up.

Tinatamad nyang kinuha ang cellphone. Kinusot kusot ang mata. She saw 1 text message from David another text message from an unknown number.

She creases her eyebrow. Bakit ang aga mag text ni David? Tanong ni Jade sa sarili. Binuksan nya ang text ni David.

>David

5:10 A.M.

Hey. Good Morning. Breakfast with me later? My treat. Later at 8.

She coudn't help but smile from David's text. She was about to send David a 'Yes' but she remembered another text from unknown.

>Unknown

4:31 A.M

Hi:). It's me Althea. Can we meet at Rastro Club later at 7 am? I'll wait you there. See you.

Jade widen her eyes. Her heart skips more that just one beat. Hindi makapaniwala sa binabasa nya. She couldn't help but smile and blushed while reading the message a couple times.

Sino pipiliin ko? Tanong muli ni Jade sa sarili habang hawak ang cellphone at nakatingin sa kisame.

Jade light her phone and read the 2 messages again. 4:31 A.M nya nareceive ang text ni Althea. 5:10 A.M ang kay David. Ang aga naman nya magising, sabi ni Jade sa sarili pertaining to Althea's text message.

She have to decide which one she should choose. Gusto nyang sumama kay David, pero may bumubulong sa kanya na kay Althea sya sumama.

Lagi ko naman kasama si David. Nakasasawa kung laging sya. Maiba naman ngayon. Jade thought and started to type.

Good Morning. I'm sorry but may naunang mag invite sa akin eh. Next time nalang. Thank you by the way.

She typed then sent to David. Tumingin sya sa oras sa phone nya at 5:30 na. Inaantok pa sya. Once more she open Althea's text and read it again. She slightly frown noticing where will they see each other.

RaStro Club? Sarado pa don ah. Bakit nya don naisipan makipag kita? Pinag-t-tripan ba ako ni Althea? Jade frown to her thought.

Maybe, yon lang ang alam nyang lugar na pwede kaming mag kita. Bago nga pala sya dito.
Jade just shook her head and giggle upon her thoughts about Althea's adorableness.

She closes her eyes and set's her alarm exactly at 6:15 A.M. Inaantok pa sya kaya tutulog muna sya.

**