Angst!Yoongi o.s pt II

Glad to know people liked this angsty one-shot! Here's pt 2!

-

Your P.O.V

It has been over four and a half weeks since you have seen Yoongi. Four terrible and miserable weeks for you is more like it.. You were a complete and utter mess. Barely able to carry yourself off your bed without crying.

Your current daily routine was sleeping in all day, until your friend Soji, which was the person you were staying at's place until you could get your own apartment, would wake you up and manage to drag you out of bed. You didn't have much appetite anymore either nor went out to hang out with other friends. When nightime would come around, you'd lay down in bed where you'd cry yourself to sleep and try to forget about him.

"Yah, L/N F/N," Soji yelled, trying her best to wake you up. "Get up from that bed and go freshen up. Please, you're stinking up the room."

"Let me just stay in here to rot.." You groaned, mumbling into the pillow sadly.

"If you don't get up from that bed, you will get the consequences.." She warned.

"As if I could care right now.." You mumbled again, slowly drifting back to sleep.

Soji groaned in annoyance and clicked her tounge. She shook her head at your behavior before she lifted up her sleeves from her forearms and headed out from the room. You fully asleep at that point, your mind completely blank far from feeling any emotions and you realized that was much better than being awake..

"Yah!" You yelled, standing up from the bed as soon as the ice-cold water hit your head.

Soji standing on the other side of the bed. A bucket on her right hip as she held it with both hands. She held an 'i told you so' look on her face and raised her eyebrows at you.

"I told you to wake up," She said, now pointing a finger at you. "But you didn't listen, so you faced the consequences."

"Why I ought to.." You glared at her, which she gave a challenging look which caused you to look back at the ground angrily.

You were more angry at the feeling of having to face reality than at her in all honesty. You didn't care about the water nor the coldness on your head but having to deal with feeling those depressing emotions again.. now that was something you did mind.
"Go get into the shower!" She said, with another warning tone. "Brush your hair, change some clothes, make yourself look nice! We'll be leaving in an hour to go to a market.." As she was about to leave, she said one more thing.

"When you're down come down to eat," She said, as she placed the bucket down on the floor of my current room and gave me a wink. "And change the sheets.. they're quite wet.."

Once she left, you sighed in frustration and kicked the bucket. You headed to the bathroom and decided to take a soothing shower..

+

You never realized what it was like to get your heart broken. Sure you had your fair share of crushes and flings, where they might end badly and perhaps you felt hurt at the time. But this feeling, tops the pain scale from a 10 to an infinite pain. It felt like your stomach was hit a million times, you heart beating so fast that it hurt, your eyes watering with salty tears that it would start to sting after a while. But it didn't just hurt physically, it hurt you emotionally too. You felt lost without Yoongi.. he was your everything.

You didn't know what to do with yourself. You didn't know if you would ever be the same again or feel the same again.

So that night again, you did what you knew what to do currently, and that was to cry yourself to sleep..