Lifeless Marionette (Addison)

"Addi! Come on!" My mother called. Today I was 11. Today I was going to a place I've wanted to go to since it opened! Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria! I couldn't believe I was finally going! Although... it did just open a week ago. The only problem was... what if I'm too old for it, and they don't let me in?! "Calm down, Addison... you worry too much" I told myself. I quickly put on my favorite outfit.

A black sweater with white sleeves, black jeans, my white shoes, and of course, my music note necklace.

I ran into my mother's arms. "Happy Birthday, Addi...." she said, petting my head.

"Thanks, Mum...." I replied, smiling. "Can we go now?" I added, giggling a little. "Why else would I have called you?" She answered, laughing. I grinned at this.

I sped out to the car, my sister and dad were still asleep, so I didn't bother to try to wake them.

My mum followed and let us both in. I hopped in immediately.

//timeskip (because I'm lazy XDD)//

"Mum! Come--" I paused. "Mum?!" I shouted. She was nowhere in sight. "MUMMY!!" I cried. Tears already leaking out of my eyes.

I fell to my hands and knees, crying and hoping for her to come over and wake me from a nightmare.

I heard some footsteps beside me, out of excitement, I looked up, a big smile on my face. But it faded instantly when I saw it wasn't her.

"W-Who are you?!" I whimpered, crying a little louder. He just got closer, holding up a knife, and grabbing my neck.

"LET GO!!" I choked out, squirming around to get free. He didn't speak, or listen. Instead he stabbed my chest, repeatedly, I felt numb, but I still struggled to breathe.

"C'mon kid... just SMILE!" He said darkly and somewhat quietly, cutting my burning, red cheeks, that were already wet with tears.

Finally it stopped. Finally it ended. Finally... I died. I died from the knife... lodged in my forehead.

"How dare you..." I can't help but think to myself. Wait. I can think?! I can SEE?! I began to panic. I had to watch my death for what seemed like 6 times! Screaming, my vision faded. It all stopped... with the sound of a music box.

//HOLY SHOOT! 400 words?! OMG! I think that's the most I've done! (In a while)//