Chapter 3

It was the next early morning as Master Splinter and Kim's parents called the kids down they told them that they needed to go to another world where they can train to be their Masters animals spirits.

"Why you three can't teach us?" Michelangelo asked. "Because Michelangelo we were taught by powerful teachers for all of our spirits when we were all of your ages." James said.

"B-But what about New York?" Leonardo asked "Casey, April and K-Karai?"

Raphael rolled his eyes while his other brothers smirked.

"Do not worry I'll inform them what is going on and tell them that you will be on your journey for a while." Splinter said.

Leonardo still looked worried for leaving Karai alone as he looked away for a minute until Anne put a hand on his shoulder.

"You love her don't you?" She asked. "Uh." Leonardo blushed madly as he played with his fingers making Michelangelo snickered.

"He loves her so much that he wrote her a song." Michelangelo said. "MIKEY!" Leonardo shouted as he chased his screaming brother around while others laughed.

Ron smiled as he watched the two brothers wrestle on the ground playfully as Michelangelo whined as Leonardo gave him a noogie.

Master Splinter stood next to him as they watched the brothers dog pile on each other.

"What am I supposed to do what about my parents my sister?" Ron asked worried as he watched.

"Tell me Ronald how old is your sister?"

"Uh." Ron counted his fingers "2 years old why?"

"Do you want to protect her?"

Ron's eyes lower to the ground "yes."

"Then you have to go with my sons, Kimberly Timothy and James to this world to master your animal spirit." Master Splinter said as he walked away.

Ron listen his words as he watched everybody went to do heir own things Kim walked towards him with a smile as her amulet shines beautifully.

Ron smiled a little as he walked with Kim to go hang out.

Later that morning everybody was getting ready to leave as they were about to leave April and Casey bursted inside.

"We're...here." Casey panted as April rolled her eyes "Mon!" Casey yelled

"I'm coming Uncle Case hang on!" Kim and Ron's eyes winded as they knew who was that voice was.

"Monique?"

"Hey girl!" Monique smiled as she rushed towards her friend and hugged as she hugged back and gave Ron a peck on a cheek making his eyes winded.

"How's my favorite two friends?"

"G-Good." Ron made a goofy smile as he fell backwards making Raphael laughed out loud.

"Come on Remo." Donatello said as he dragged Ron away. "Mon what are you doing here?" Kim asked.

"Didn't your mom tell you that I'm a master of the Hawk from my uncle here?" Monique asked as she elbowed Casey in the ribs making him winced.

"What?" Raphael asked as he looked at his best friend. "Case your the Master of the Hawk?" Michelangelo asked.

"Y-Yeah but I past it down to my favorite niece!" Casey said. "Uncle Case I'm your only niece." Monique said.

Casey shrugged.

"Did you knew Master Splinter when he was our age?"

"Nah I had my own team just us guys!" Casey grinned as April punched his arm "Ow! A-And April too."