Dark Fairy Tales

>>>>CINDERELLA<<<<

I stared at the four-poster bed in the middle of the room. It's the only thing I see saving for the small drawer next to it. My step-mother and two step-sisters stood behind me with smiles.

"Now, Ella, just you wait here, okay?" my step-mother's voice was like a real mother's voice, except that it's full of secret and deceipt. 

I looked at them with confusion. Where we are now is the abandoned attic in our, my step-mother, step-sisters and my house. This house used to be my fathers and mine only but when he married my step-mother along with my step-sisters, the house had been shared and now that he is dead, it's all theirs. It feels like I'm no one in this house. 

Obediently, I walked inside the room as my step-mother nudged me on the back, "Wait here, okay? We'll be right back." she said and closed the door behind her. I heard voices outside and giggles as the lock to the door turned. 

Oh no. 

I ran to the door and tried to yank it open but it's completely locked.

"Step-mother! Please let me out!" I banged on the door but it's no use. I'm all locked in. 

I tried the windows but it was locked, too. Below, I saw a familiar carriage pulled by two white horses. On the carriage's door, embossed in gold, was the letter 'E'. 

"It's from the palace." I mumbled as I leaned my hands on the window and looked below. 

The door to the carriage opened and a fat, pudgy man came out. My step-mother and step-sisters are at the door talking to the man. The short man bowed and pointed his finger to the carriage. 

A fine, handsome young man came out. He's wearing a formal, white attire complete with tie, slacks, and dinner jacket. He bowed to my step-mother and smiled stunningly to my step-sisters. They talked for a moment before disappearing inside the house. 

What is the prince doing here? 

Feeling hopeless, I sat on the bed and looked at my trembling hands. Fear crept inside me. Ever since I turned eighteen, my step-mother made me into a slave. Not just a normal slave, but something else. A terrible one. A slave that I can't bear to be but I can't fight it back just as how I can't fight my step-mother.

After a minute, there was a knock on the door. I didn't stand up. My knees are too weak. 

"Ella, sweetie." my step-mother's head peeked from the door. There it is again : the smile of triumph. 

I didn't respond. I looked at her with hate.

"Come on now, fix yourself. The prince is here to see you!" she came in and quickly put make-up and powder on my face. 

I tried to push her off but my two step-sisters came in time to held me in place. They ripped off my tattered clothes and changed me with a black dress that is just an inch or two below my thighs. It has a V-neck that exposed my breasts perfectly. 

I feel so disgusted. 

My step-mother gripped my arm, making me wince in pain. "Do whatever he says, you got that?" 

I let out a whimper and they left the room, yelling 'princey' as they got out. 

I just sat there, hoping for the worst.

Tears started to stream down my face. I wiped it off just in time when the door opened and a handsome, young face came in. He's different than the others. He have a kind face and a well-built body.