New in the hood.

As I was unpacking which is the most horrible thing in the world as packing. I saw my neighbor come out side with wood panels and a saw and he started sawing away in his shed and I couldn't help my self I leaned across my window to inspect him a little closer. Noticing he was a older man about late 20's and boy did he have a body, to make a grown women cry. He had long blonde hair and broad shoulders. But he had a serious face not one to smile a lot. As the days went by I sneakily would spy on him not in a stocker way or anything I do have a life! But in a oh hey he's outside let me stare at him from my window. As months went by and I settled into my new home I see that he has a routine. Gets up early comes out side and works either in the shed or fixing his truck or other manly things. 
One day I'm going on my way to work, decided to get coffee as per usual and he's getting coffee in the same place. I start to immediately swet and hyperventilating and then I yell at myself "Caroline get a grip on yourself this isn't the time to panic like a little girl and run away from a crush" so I got up the courage. Went next to him to get my coffee since I was next in line and said " Goodmorning" a little too cheerful I might add. He looked back at me " morning" he said serious with a Neutral face. Wasn't expecting that... Is he always like this serious? Well I have been watching him for weeks, months now and now that I think about it never have I seen him smile or much less laugh. He is a bit of a loner and he's always at his house I wonder if he even has a job? "You come here often" wth? I feel like I just sounded like a pervert using a pick up line gosh I hope he didn't take it that way. "Yup get coffee every Morning like most Americans"
"Yea I love the coffee here, never seen you here before so I was just curious". "Yea I usually come earlier had a late start to the day" his face was neutral the whole time and serious like if he was talking to a boss or something not at all interested in the convo so I decided to cutt it short. "oh okay well nice seeing you" him "yup" and as I was trying to pass by him as quickly as possible I knock the coffee out of his hand with my elbow and turn quickly and start apologizing and picking it up from the floor he swore and took the cup from my hands and through it away " I'm sooo so so sorry I'll pay for a new one I swear! I'm really sorry" "don't bother already ruined my day" oh shoot I felt so bad. "No I insist" he keeps saying no As he is about to walk out I shout to the guy on the register make his coffee again please and put it on my tab. The guy turns around and for the first time he looked straight into my eyes and something flickered in his eyes very quickly an emotion I think it was appreciation but quickly as it came it quickly left. His coffee was done and he took and as he's walking out the door he turns half way towards me "thanks" then he left And I'm mentally shooting myself in the head for what I did how could I be such a klutz. Why can I not for one forsaken time act cool, calm and collected!? Why?????? Uhg oh well time for work. Hopefully I'll forget about it soon... Who am I kidding this will mark me for the rest of my life. Add it to the rest of my unaccomplishments.