Izzy - Please don't replace me

Izzy, 7 years old, brown short hair, grey eyes, tan skin, and always wearing a dirt covered blue jacket. She was home with her older brother, Mike, who was taking care of her that day, they were watching TV together until they smelt...Smoke? Mike looked around. "I'll be right back Izzy." Izzy nodded, and continued watching TV. He went to the kitchen, seeing the stove on fire, he ran around trying to find something to put it out with, but also not trying to have Izzy panic. Well...Izzy panicked when the fire burned half her leg. She screamed, when Mike came back to put the rest of the fire out, Izzy had passed out from all the smoke. But they were okay, or so he thought. Once Izzy woke up, Mike smiled. "You okay?" Izzy stared at him confused. "What happened?" Mike shook his head. "Don't worry about it.." They were in the hospital, but he tried to have Izzy stay calm. Izzy sighed, and looked at a window, where her parents were talking to a doctor, Mike squeezed her hand and looked down, mumbling 'I'm sorry' under his breath. Izzy smiled at him, and he smiled only a bit back, their parents walked in. Izzy's mom sighed and looked down. "Izzy you have to stay here for a bit, but we will come here a lot." Izzy tilted her head. "Mommy....why?" Her mom shook her head. "Don't worry, but we have to go....bye Izzy." Izzy's mom kissed her forehead, and walked out the room with Mike and her dad. Izzy was so confused..

After Izzy spent a whole month in the hospital, she has been told that she won't be able to talk when she doesn't take medication for her lungs, because they still had quite a lot of smoke in them. Now instead of being the happy girl she once was, she was now quiet, and angry, not wanting her medication. But, she would hang out with her brother a lot, no one knew why, probably because that was the person she called her hero for putting out the fire, even though it wasn't in time. She would even draw a picture of them with him in a cape, rescuing her from an on fire building. But while Izzy was in the hospital her mom had gotten pregnant, and everyone would pay attention to the tummy instead of her, who kept missing her medication time. So she was always quiet. Mike would sometimes be there to give her the medication but he had school so he wasn't there all the time. After 9 months pasted, Izzy was 8 and her mom was having the baby. Izzy was mad the baby was coming, and didn't like it one bit. So when the baby was born she refused to hold her, and refused to feed her. They named her Stella, and when they took her home, Izzy didn't eat for a whole day. At night, Izzy when downstairs to grab some food, but for some reason, something drew her to the butcher and kitchen knives. She grabbed one, and decided not to wear clothes for this, so she wore a bathing suit, she stabbed the baby countless times, staying "I don't wanna be replaced" Then she cut the baby into pieces before washing the knives and her bathing suit, along with a quick shower for the blood to go away, she cleaned the tub, and dried her hair so it looked as if she didn't shower then she went to bed, the next morning Izzy woke up to her mom screaming. Izzy went to the babies room and smirked, but quickly put a confused face on, and walked in. "Mommy....what happened?" Then she pretended to be surprised...

Hours went by, Izzy loved killing the baby. It was fun, Izzy decided to kill her mom this time, since she was the one who replaced her. She was home alone with her mom that day, Mike and her dad left for school and work, Izzy got her dads strong belt, and put it around her moms neck, then she pulled as hard as she could, her mom was surprised, and quickly got up Izzy hanging from behind her, Banging Izzy around on the walls. Then her mom fell with Izzy on her back, another hard tug with struggling, her mom died. She then made it look like suicide as best she could, then when her dad and Mike came home, they were scared and surprised, Izzy was pretend crying while staring at her moms corpse.

The cops were gaining suspicion and decided to question everyone in the family but couldn't link anyone to murder, but they wouldn't suspect an 8 year old. That night, Izzy went to her dads room, and slit his throat, then stabbed him while he slowly died. She then ran away, and was deemed 'missing' or 'kidnapped' no one ever found her, but whoever does is getting a big award from the cops and her brother who dearly misses her. But she doesn't plan on coming back.