When Will You Be Mine Again?

SYNOPSIS

In fairy tales, the last page always have a happy ending. After the princess found her prince, they'll know for sure, even at first sight that they belong to each other.

She will be protected, loved by many, and will live her years in the arms of her one true love.

I always love a story with that kind of ending. A story where I can believe that such things exist. Even if those are far from reality and can only be seen through the pages of a book.

Because reality is harsher, painful, and sometimes there's no one out there to save you but you.

Stories have been my escape. I can be anyone I want to be may it be a princess waiting to be saved or a princess holding her own sword. I can be a damsel in distress or a woman brave enough to conquer the world. But outside my reality is far more different.

There's no adventure, there's no risk, there's no gamble... there's nothing.

I was okay with it. I was okay in existing even if it means I will never truly live. Kasi sa paraan na iyon ay hindi ko kailangan masaktan ulit.

But the world has different plans for me because it pushed me to a path that I haven't taken yet. A place where I broke free. For once I'm breathing... for once I'm living. A path where I found him.

My first adventure.

My first love.

My biggest regret.

I found him but I was bound to lose him. Because my story is not a fairy tale and my story doesn't have a happy ending.