Facetime

"Wassup lil mama." Lucas greeted when you answered his FaceTime call, his hair was messy and you could tell that he had just woken up.

"Nothing much, just missing you." You replied truthfully.

"I'll be there after I finish taking care of this business." He states while pulling on his messy curls, you pouted silently at his comment.

"You stay busy." You groaned while propping the iPad up on the dresser at an angle so you didn't have to hold it, Lucas laughed quietly before looking at something beyond the screen.

"I gotta get this money so I can take care of you and my family babygirl."

"I know, I know, I'm just being selfish."

"How was your day?" He asked while rubbing the side of his face before allowing his fingers to run through his curls, but before you could respond the phone was taken away from him.

"What the fu-"

"Aye, what's good wit ya." Troy greets while running into a room and locking the door behind leaving Lucas to bang on it loudly.

"Boy, what is wrong with you!"

"A lot of things..."

"Anyways, give Luc his phone back!" I shouted.

"Girl who are you f.ucking talking to? Aye Lee Luc you let her talk to you like that!" Troy exclaimed while looking between the door and the phone screen, Lucas shouted something that you could not make out but it must've been funny because Troy started dying of laughter.

"Alright, n.igga d.amn!" Troy groaned while unlocking the door and Lucas charged in taking the phone from him.

"Always taking people s.hit." Lucas huffed while sitting on the bed that was in the room, you giggled at how annoyed he got which made him smile.

"It's not funny, this n.igga always messing with me."

"What you gon' do about it?" you teased.

"I'm about to lay hands on him in a minute."

"N.igga you need to lay hands on a controller so yo garbage a.ss can get better at 2K!" Troy interrupted.

"I'm better than you, f.uck is you talking 'Bout!"

"I beat your a.ss 75 to 8!" Troy stated causing Lucas to jump up, you watched the whole scene in amusement.

"That s.hit ain't never happen, but since you wanna start s.hit go turn the game on so I beat your a.ss real quick."

"Aight bet." Troy responded before exiting the room, Lucas turned his focus back to you.

"Baby-" he started but you signaled for him to stop.

"It's fine, we can talk later but you better win!" You threatened, Lucas chuckled his warm mocha eyes fixated on the small screen.

"Baby, all I do is win."

~*~
A/N
Long time, no see.