Ive hired a Baby sitter

GEORGE'S POV

"JJ GIVE MY MONKEY BACK NOW!" I shouted chasing Jj around the penthouse.

There was pop corn scattered all over the floor.

Pillows and blankets covering every bit of the floor.

Furniture in places they shouldn't be.

Junk food wrappers everywhere, all over the sofas and bits of food squished on the ground.

Not one part of the house was how it should be.

"JOSH PUT THAT DOWN YOUR GOING TO BREAK IT!" Jaymi shouted chasing Josh around the screening room.

BANG!

Jaymi tripped over and pulled the piano down with him smashing all the photo frames, cracking our music awards and causing the piano keys to scatter all over the place.

Richard will defo not be pleased when he comes over.

The music blared and all was heard was us four boys screaming. We'd already had so many complaints about how noisy we were but we didn't change our behaviour.

Richard had already told us off many times and we had agreed to listen to him but it just hasn't happened yet.

"JJ I SWEAR DOWN IF YOU DO NOT GIVE THAT BACK NOW I WILL SMASH.." I looked around for something of Jj's to harm.

"..THIS! I WILL SMASH THIS!" I shouted holding up his Mac Book.

"YOU WOULD NOT!" He screamed.

"OH YES I WOULD! GIVE CAPTAIN BANANAS BACK NOW OR I WILL SMASH THIS!" I shouted getting really annoyed at the fact he always stole my stuffed monkey.

Yeah I know I sound like a baby but.. who doesn't have a stuffed teddy?

"JOSH I FUCKING SWEAR DOWN PUT THAT BACK!" Jaymi shouted.

I ran with Jj's Macbook towards the lift ready to run down before we were all startled with a loud noise.

It was the door.

Well...

Richards back.

I wonder what our punishments this time.

"BOYS WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON HERE?!" He shouted.

He was clearly fuming.

His whole face was red.

Oh..oh

I think we crossed the line this time.

"YOU'VE TRASHED THE WHOLE HOUSE AGAIN! DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH IT WOULD COST TO GET EVERYTHING REPAIRED! THE PIANO! THIS IS THE THIRD PIANO I HAVE HAD REPLACED BECAUSE OF YOU BOYS! MONEY DOES NOT GROW ON TREES YOU KNOW! THERES FOOD ALL OVER THE FLOOR AND WHERE THE HELL IS HALF THE FURNITURE?! YOUVE CRACKED YOUR MUSIC AWARDS TOO?! HOW THE FUCK ARE YOU GOING TO REPLACE THEM! THE PILLOWS ARE EVERYWHERE AND DO YOU KNOW HOW MANY COMPLAINTS I GOT ON MY WAY UP HERE?! I HAVE HAD ENOUGH. YOU BOYS ARE NOTHING BUT CHILDISH, IMMATURE IDIOTS WHICH IS WHY I HAVE HIRED A BABYSITTER!" He shouted.

Wait... did he just say babysitter?

"WHAT..?!" we all shouted at the same time.

"YOU CANT HIRE A BABYSITTER!" Jaymi shouted.

"I clearly can and she starts tomorrow. NOW CLEAN EVERYTHING UP NOW!" He shouted.

Theres nothing I hate more than an angry Richard.

He turned round and walked out the door slamming it behind him, very hard, causing a frame to fall of the wall and smash.

ARGGGHHH.. BABYSITTER?!

SERIOUSLY.!

"well hey.. look on the bright side... at least shes a girl!" Josh stated smirking.

I picked up a pillow and threw it at him aiming for his face.

Bullseye.

"HEY!" Josh wined rubbing his face.

'Idiot' Jaymi muttered rolling his eyes before turning round and picking up the smashed frames and awards off the floor.

This will be a Looooooooooooooong night due to the amount of mess we'd made.

I wonder what the babysitter would be like...

A/N heyy guys how do you like my first chap..?? If you have any ideas please comment below xx I will try and update soon. read my other Ff.. 'living with UnionJ' love u guys xx plllleeease Vote! xx

(This fanfic is based on the disney tv programme 'my babysitters a vampire')

Xx love u xX