Leafycynical

(Update the first 3 stories (aka all on here) are absolute shit so idk add it to your library or something I'll update better ones soon)

I woke up by my alarm ringing in my ears. I turned it off rubbing my eyes and looking at the time.

5:30 AM

I get of my bed and get ready not really pleased with my appearance. Many girls like to hit on me but they don't know I'm gay. I'm tired of this . I'm tired of hiding it. I gather all my things inside my backpack from my homework I was too lazy to pack last night. I go into the kitchen and make myself a simple strawberry smoothie .

Niall is home schooled and lives like 7 blocks away from my house which for my not-so-little legs is to much to walk , well at least when I was in third grade when I met him at the Park. His perfectly shaped face . Oh. My. God. I admit I have this small tiny crush on him since like 6th grade , and now in like 12th grade but I believe our friend ship is stronger and I wouldn't want it to change.

-

I headed towards my class and settled in. I didn't have the urge to pee but I wanted to cut some time off class.

I texted my friend Niall in the bathroom stall.

Leaf: hey Yu

Paintbrush: what aren't you supposed to be in school?

Leaf: yeah I am in the bathroom..

Paintbrush: Oh

Leaf: I'm surprised you don't know me

Paintbrush: Trust me I know you more than you think;)

fuck.

*Flashback*

I was in my room, my parents weren't home, so I decided to invite Niall over, he said he'll be over in 3 hours since well he couldn't come at the moment . I decided to go shower I got in put my playlist on shuffle. Once I finished I wrapped a towel around my waist and headed out the bathroom.

Niall POV

I decided to tell Calvin that I would not be arriving for a while but actually I'm just giving him a small surprise of pizza. So I was on my way with the pizza like 2 hours early. I didn't call that I was outside because you know it's a surprise and his mom already knows me so she always lets me in. I made my way onto his room as I open the door...

Calvin POV

I started changing when Niall bust in with pizza. I was completely naked. We just stand there's looking at each other awkwardly.

"I'm right here! WITH PIZZA!" he says jumping onto my bed breaking the silence.

"Get out!"

Okay then when you open the door I will be gone with the pizza" he says smirking.

"Fine, just for the pizza..."

He jumps on the bed and turns on Netflix while I change in the bathroom then I throw myself back onto the bed.

"Calvin?"

"Yeah"

"Your'e pretty big"

Oh.

*End of flashback*

I put my phone in my pocket and headed back to class. Time passed by slowly but I made it to the end of the day and texted Niall I was coming over.

I arrived at Niall's house and decided to go in through his bedroom window, as usual. I got in and saw a completely naked Niall laying on the bed.

Oh.My.

"Niall put some clothes."

"Nah don't really feel like it. Come ere with me"

"Your'e probably drunk."

"What? *burp* makes you say that?"

I'm leaving, I headed of through the door this time but I felt some warm hands wrap around my waist.

"Niall"

Niall started sucking on the other boy's neck leaving soon to be hickeys.

"Nia-lll S-stOp"

"I love you Cal-lviiin"

A blush crept up on my cheeks, I started freaking out did he mean it? No it's probably since he's drunk. I decided to say it back, confessing to drunk Niall is better than nothing.

"I love you too"

"I'm not drunk, I just wanted to confess and I didn't know how to do it" Niall smirked before pulling me into a deep kiss.

" Maybe just a teeny alcohol. "

-

Sucky Oneshots bc I know desperate you guys are for more leafycynical . Check out my actual fanfiction:)