X Reader

(Update the first 3 stories (aka all on here) are absolute shit so idk add it to your library or something I'll update soon)

Y/N POV

The sun was shining through the peak of what the curtain didn't cover the window, a small gap showing the light of the morning sun reflecting in your eyes. You rubbed the sleep off your eyes and turned to your left to find an empty spot. Strange, he usually sleeps in till noon or so. You get up grabbing your bathrobe to slightly cover your body since you had only slept in a t-shirt and shorts. You opened the bedroom door and looked around, he was nowhere to be seen so you decided to call.

"You have reached Niall's-"

"Dick"

"Calvin Stop"

"ahhahaha"

"argh please leave a message after the beep thanks"

Oh god these weirdos you thought, "Hey, Niall, um , well I didn't see you in bed this morning, just wondering where you where." 

Niall's POV

"TAHAHHAHHA HA HA ha"

"shut up!" Niall whisper/shouted

"I don't know."

"Stop"

"Can we go back! I miss my bed!"

"NO, WE ARE MAKING A SURPRISE FOR MY GIRLFRIEND/BOYFRIEND!"

"Sheesh calm down, and you still haven't told us what your doing for Y/N"

"No it's a surprise"

"but we're not your girlfriend/boyfriend"

"No."

"Just shut up, here, and help me blow these up"

"WoW Niall, CALM DOWN, sheesh can't you go 1 day without having your girlfriend/boyfriend "blowing" oh Niall"

"Stop and blow the BALLOONS!"

"Tahahhahahahaah"

"WHat now!?"

"My vOicE nIalLLl!"

Y/N POV

You heard some faint noises in the basement so you decided to go check it out, it's probably a rat, uh, you open the door to find voices, not any but Niall and Calvin?

"What's all the commotion about-"

"Oh, Oh, OHHHHHHH"

"Andy I have been looking for you"

"Well I will be going then" said Calvin.

"No, no I want you to be here, stay, and Y/N I tried to make something neat, the roof is covered in balloons at least but I didn't make anything well, I'm not even dressed up! There went, my tuxedo I spent much on..."

Niall got on one knee and brought out a small black box. You gasped at the image in front of you.

Well Y/N Y/L/N (Your full name) , we've been dating for 4 years, known each other for 9, and I think it's time, well if you allow, Will you be my Queen/King by being my wife/husband ?"

"Yesss! Yesss! " You jump up and down as he slid the ring onto your finger.

-

Short update