Chapter 1

NOTE: MAY CONTAIN FOUL LANGUAGE

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

3rd POV

It's the middle of Spring and the flowers and trees have all blossomed. Colourful colours fill the school of Senior High. The sun is high up in the sky, causing small little heat waves here and there. The trees gently sway in the calm warm breeze. (Y/n) is walking on the path beside her assigned building with her (h/c) (h/l) hair swaying with the breeze as she is deep in thought. As she is walking to her base class for her first period, a certain someone jumps on to her back unexpectedly.

(Y/n)'s POV

I was walking to my base class thinking about how close I'm to college. That I'm now eighteen, soon to be graduating. I would keep on thinking about it until someone rudely interrupted my thoughts. A small figure attached itself onto my back and I stumbled trying to regain my balance.

'Okay, whoever is on my back could stop now.' I said, trying to act cool with it.

'But (Y/n)-chan  I was hoping you could give me a piggy-back ride to class,' a female voice filled my ears.

'Sasha, if you get off I'll buy you food later.'

'Fine,' she dramatically sighed.

She jumps off of my back and we continue to walk to class. There was peaceful silence until many high pitched screeches were heard. I dart my head to the direction of the noises and sigh with annoyance. Just another pair of crazy fan girls.

'OMG! Have you seen the new people yet? The smaller guy is SO hot, like OH MAH GAWD!,' One girl said.

'OMG YAS! I heard he has a eight pack, and he is so gorgeous!' The second girl screeched.

'REALLY?! Who did you hear it from? I BET MY GUCCI IT WAS FROM MICHELE!' The first girl exclaimed.

At this point I stopped listening. And I couldn't care about this new guy....but he kinda sparked my interest. Is he really that cute? Like when girls first saw Jean everyone was crazy about him, but when I saw him I lost faith in all of humanity.

~~~~~Le Time skip to Lunch brought to you by an angry German boy riding a horse~~~

My third period with Mr. Ra which was classical studies has just ended. Ironically he was talking about the Egyptian gods and goddesses, like Ra and Anubis. I walked to the lunch hall and sit at my usual spot. Soon Sasha, Hanji, Armin, Eren and Marco came over with their food trays.

'Sup?' Eren asked.

'Nothing much, you?' I asked.

'Egged Mr. Shadis today.' He said, and acted like it was nothing.

'You? Shadis? Let me guess, you got detention and he chased you with a hurl?' I laughed try my best not to choke on my food.(If you don't know what a 'hurl' is, its used in a sport called Hurling)

'Yah, honestly he is a slow runner for an Olympic athlete. But hey, he was competing against a sexy beast, so he had no chances at winning.' He said while flexing his arm.

'Don't get killed by your ego sweat heart.' I smirked.

Satisfied with my comeback, I continued eating while listening in on the conversations. As I was eating, the lunch hall went from normal talking to screaming. There was a bunch of fan girls crowding over a few people. I suppose that they are the "new people" that started attending recently? 

After a few slow painful minutes of high pitched screaming, I started banging my head repeatedly against the table, trying to block out everyone's voice. I got fed up and walked out of the hall and walked outside. I sit at a spruce bench with varnish slowly chipping away.

'Jezz what's with all that fuss?' I sigh in frustration, obviously annoyed that today is Monday, and there's only three periods left.

'It's been awhile (y/n).' Said a very familiar voice behind me.

'Let me guess... that voice belongs to an angry, small French man.' I sigh, trying to hide my sadness.

'Tch, still sassy (nickname)?'

I get up and run. I can't help but to cry at the happy and sad memories.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

WHAT IS GOING TO HAPPEN NEXT?!?!?! Hey, I'm back! I really hope you have enjoyed the first proper chapter of my rewrite. If you have any requests, I'm all ears. And my deepest apologies to @Belladonna167 for postponing her request to two months later.

And I'll see you~ in the next chapter! Bye!