Lost girl

We arrive at a camp filled with about 20 boys. They all stare. "Felix hand me the rope!" Peter yells and a tall boy with long hair stands up. The boy that was named Felix, hands Peter the rope and Peter ties me up to a tree near the camp. "Why am I here?" I ask in anger. "You will find out later." He says laughing an evil laugh. I twitch my lip and he notices. "What's the matter deary? Cats got your tongue?" He speaks with a frisky tone. But what he didn't know was I had a dagger behind my back cutting the rope. I laugh with a drowsy eye. The rope hit the ground and I spit in his face. I ran off, not knowing this island one bit. I kept running until I couldn't breathe. "Maybe you shouldn't run away from me on my own island." Peter says appearing out of nowhere. A tear rolls down my face as I look at him with a straight face. While I look at him, his darkness fades, he no longer has that smirk on his face. "Why are you crying?" He asked with a concerned expression on his face. "I don't want to die." I say. By now tears are flooding my face. "Why would you think I was going to harm you love?" He said with a innocent face. "First you tied me to a tree and now you chase me!" I whine. "I wouldn't hurt you darling!" He said in a deep furious voice.