17.Loyalty

But this heart is open, bloodstain on my sleeve
When our eyes meet, I can only see the end
But tonight I'm here, yours again

"We're babysitting Danica's kids because why?" I asked Seth for ninth time.

"Because we need practice for when our baby gets here." He said.

"Why's your hair colorful,again?" He asked.

"I wanted to be a mermaid." I said pouting.

"Adorable." He said kissing my cheek.

"Did you hear that?" I asked.

"What?" He asked.

"I think danica is here." I said.

I walk downstairs and then the door bell rings. I quickly walk towards the door and open it. There I see Brock's wife Danica with five kids.

"Karina your stomach!? " she said shocked.

"Hey Nica" I said.

"Wow I knew he always liked you but damn didn't think he could get you pregnant. So where is he? " she asked.

"He's upstairs. " I said.

"Well tell him, I said hi and you guys can babysit whenever you want." She said pushing the kids inside and handing me Santana.

"Really? " I said.

"Yes, we trust you guys." she said.

"Is there anything I need to know? You should come in for awhile." I said.

"Look Brock and I have plans, so good luck." she said leaving.

I watched her get in her car and leaving. I closed the door and look at the four kids looking at me while I carried Santana in my arms.

"Are you pregnant?" a girl about thirteen asked me.

"Yes." I said.

"I loves babies. Can I name your baby?" She asked.

"Ask Colby if you can." I replied.

"Ask Colby what?" Colby asked walking up behind me.

"If she can name the baby." I said.
"What would you like to name the baby?" Colby asked Mya.

"Nya Rose." She said smiling.

"That's pretty." I said.

"Yeah it is. I think we should put that on the list, so what do you guys want to do?" He asked.

"Carnival!!"

-

-

-

"Alright you guys let's go." He said after spending a hour to get to go to the carnival.

"Finally, I thought you was going to live in the bathroom." I said grabbing Santana and walking out with Colby and the kids right behind making sound effects each time I take a step. Sigh he's so annoying.

He opened the car door and take Santana and put her in a car seat. Wait what? this boy got a car seat in his car damn I guess he is serious. He got into the driver seat and pulled off.

We final arrived to a carnival and as soon as we got inside people was already running up and saying we look like a cute little family and asking for Colby's autograph and taking pictures. Colby just laughed and said 'thank you' and we walked away.

Colby went on so many rides with the kids while Santana and I walk around because she was to little but Colby won her a lot of prizes and we ate everything.

When it was time to leave. Nobody wanted to go but we had to get the kids to bed.

Two hours of driving we finally made it back to the house. I opened the door while Colby was carrying a sleeping Santana.

He put her to bed and came into our room and laid down. He started tickling me and he was making me laugh so hard and got on top of me. He turned on some music and it was the kind lets make a baby type of music, to bad I'm already pregnant. I laughed because nobody by Keith sweats came on.

"Nobody touching this body tonight." I said pushing him off me.

"Alright but can we at least lay down and talk?" He asked.

"Sure."

"What do you think we're having?" He asked.

"A boy." I replied.

"Really, why? I think it's a girl." He said.

"I just know."